Words that make you cross

I am watching the women's World Cup (because I'm pished and she's in a huff), and the bint in the studio,(ex-England player), keeps saying "Defilly" instead of "Definitely".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I was listening to Radio Clyde in someone else's car the other week and Gordon Dalziel repeatedly suggested that Rangers needed to attack more. He wanted them to go for the juggler.

"not"

I just omitted it in error from an important e-mail that I've just sent at work and, of course, the whole thrust of the e-mail sounds like a loada pish and gives the totally opposite meaning to what I was trying to say.

Beer beckons at 5.00pm

The use of "not" to negate a previously positive sentence. It started in Wayne's World but has been misused ever since. You can legitimately say "I did...............not" or I have ...............not" as they make sense but people say "I cooked her a meal ................not" or "I'm going to apologise to him...............not" which is just daft and isn't funny.

Weirdo

I absolutely detest the use of the word "weirdo"

Is there a more ignorant and generalising word than weirdo. If anybody has a mental health issue or deviates slightly from what society terms as normal. They are judged to be a weirdo. Which probably in turn leads to more mental health issues. Can you imagine how many lone wolf killers who go on shooting sprees killing people because their classmates or friends has classed them a weirdo. The word has the ability to cast people out to the outskirts of society.

When we were at school anybody who was a goth was weirdo or anybody who was gay was weirdo or anybody who took drugs was a weirdo. Of course they are not we were just being ignorant as children.

So there it is.

Weirdo

Horrible, ignorant, negative, c**t of a word who has no place in my vocabulary.

Weirdo

I absolutely detest the use of the word "weirdo"

Is there a more ignorant and generalising word than weirdo. If anybody has a mental health issue or deviates slightly from what society terms as normal. They are judged to be a weirdo. Which probably in turn leads to more mental health issues. Can you imagine how many lone wolf killers who go on shooting sprees killing people because their classmates or friends has classed them a weirdo. The word has the ability to cast people out to the outskirts of society.

When we were at school anybody who was a goth was weirdo or anybody who was gay was weirdo or anybody who took drugs was a weirdo. Of course they are not we were just being ignorant as children.

So there it is.

Weirdo

Horrible, ignorant, negative, c**t of a word who has no place in my vocabulary.

^^^Weirdo.

"I turned round and said"

No you fucking didn't. And if you did turn around and say something, you couldn't have been liking at the person you were having a conversation with, you ignorant p***k.

I work with a woman who uses this all the time. Well, she's a Fifer so it's more, "I turnt roond and said.."