Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

Apologies, I take it back, we're doing gloriously.

Considering you're regularly found in the Champions League or Premier League threads giving it the sarcastic 'best league in the world' chat whenever theres a dull game, it is hilarious seeing you turn into a slobbering mess when the shoes on the other foot.

But don't worry, there's no way an EPL team will win the CL this season, so your European excitement will come when the EPL teams are knocked out.

I make as many positive statements as negative. You never make any positive ones. Youre mocking Celtic for losing to a team that both Fenerbache and Ajax are also behind and claiming thats some form of disgrace to the entire country

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1888Likkktie, if you are supporting Celtic under the pretence of 'wanting Scottish football to do well' then I assume if Rangers qualify for Europe in a few years, you'd support them too.

You know, just for the good of Scottish football.

Even though they all voted No and want to shag the Queen?

You'd want to stand (metaphorically) beside these people and support their team against your second team, Liverpool?

Yes.

If they were playing Liverpool I would want Liverpool to win though.

Who would have thought KT would be our best player in Europe... Great performance from the lad. A defender who can actually defend. Insane how far he ran to try and shut down Mohamed Ely...whatever his name is for that first goal while Boyata just watched him.

Can't really fault Grif or Gordon either. But it's tough to win a match with 3 players.

Full credit to Molde, we got no more than we deserved.

Away and shite with the big questions to be asked about scottish football. Everytime Celtic make an arse of it the rest of us are somehow to blame. Beyond pathetic

Can't remember them praising the quality of Scottish Clubs when they reached Seville .

"We're" doing gloriously? There is no we when it comes to you. I have never ever seen you say anything positive about Scottish football. You enjoy revelling in Scottish football failure. You constantly compare Scottish football to English football, which is a totally ridiculous thing to do considering the differences in size and wealth.

The EPL prides itself on being the greatest league in the world. This is why we love it when it is constantly shown up in Europe for what it is. Scottish football isn't great, but it is certainly not nearly as bad as you try and fail to make it out to be.

Nobody ever agrees with what you say. I don't know why you bother. Everyone on this site thinks you're a c**t.

Everyone? I don't think he's a c**t. Just accept Scottish football is pish and move on.

Utter, utter bollocks. Qualifying for Europe is the pinnacle of our league system for all but two clubs, the reason they might show apathy is because they're hilariously bad and the wee team from up the road are much better than them both. I guarantee if they got to Europe they'd be excited. Luzern was my favourite few days following Saints other than the cup final weekend, and it wasn't even far away from that.

Bearing in mind you're a young lad that goes regularly home and away, you're a diehard. The vast majority of fans just have season tickets and attend home games and are also in the position where they can't make European trips to watch a football team. It's perfectly understandable why entering in the 1st qualifying round of 4 against some minnows from Kazakhstan doesn't appeal to a lot of people. Don't get me wrong they would like it, but it's really half arsed.

It's that difficult for our teams to qualify now it all seems a bit pointless.

Celtic doing well in Europe is only beneficial to Celtic and no-one else in Scottish football.

Absolutely nobody outside the UK gives the slightest f**k about Scottish football.

It always amazes me that people seem to think that when Celtic get papped in Europe, the world is lining up to point and laugh at Scottish football.

Who would have thought KT would be our best player in Europe... Great performance from the lad. A defender who can actually defend. Insane how far he ran to try and shut down Mohamed Ely...whatever his name is for that first goal while Boyata just watched him.

Can't really fault Grif or Gordon either. But it's tough to win a match with 3 players.

Full credit to Molde, we got no more than we deserved.

Who the f**k is KT?

I really don't even care that much.

I just want Scottish football to do well, domestically I can understand the hatred, when teams are representing the league I just think people should back them, that's just my opinion.

I do realise it's extra tough for Scottish football non OF fans to support them when they play in Europe because they act like utter c***s every week and fly flags from the north and south of Ireland instead of saltires and sing their bigoted religious pish about century old wars etc etc etc. But I personally think it would be good for the league and good for Scottish players at the clubs. That is all.

What does appeal to them then? They'd be as well going to cup games and nothing else if that's their attitude, there's literally nothing else you can achieve through the league system. If you think fans are apathetic to it then I would have to tell you you're wrong. Over 1400 Saints fans travelled to Aberdeen on the last day of the season which is completely unheard of, European football is still exciting and Celtic getting papped out early doesn't make beating Rosenborg or Luzern any less sweet.

I know. I think the same as you but I can understand their point of view too. I'm always sticking up for the league, I watched the Saints games. The team that put them out weren't any better but Saints just couldn't get the result. We need teams to start doing the business again to give everybody some confidence and to make it easier for other clubs in the future.

Who the f**k is KT?

I assumed it was Mikael Lustig because he was definitely the guy that tried to close down the Molde player for the first goal.......unless Tierney was playing RB as well as LB!!!

It's funny how people form strong opinions on players performances when they clearly haven't got a clue who they were actually watching!!!

Celtic :lol:

Molde :lol:

Other than the standard breakdowns of the plastic 'Arbroath' and the junior morons, have we had another good greet about Celtic's 'cutbacks' as well?

Pumped home and away by a Norwegian pub team. :lol:

Archived