The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

With Doyle/McDonagh behind him, and a hard-working central midfield, Forbes out wide works.
I even checked on Football Manager. [emoji14]

I won the league my 2nd season with Morton on football manager, mostly due to Forbes banging them in the top corner from 25 yards every 2nd game. What a guy.

Reviving that image - which is as dead as Rangers on the threads from that season - took searching through two years' worth of shite on an unnamed Facebook timeline; we should be putting stuff like that in the national archives for safekeeping. 

10 minutes ago, kanyewestbank said:

Their anger is understandable,imagine having to watch a game of football in that shameful mickey mouse "stadium"

f**k all to do with where they were playing and more to do with getting roasted. Next.

On 25/01/2017 at 12:09, virginton said:

Reviving that image - which is as dead as Rangers on the threads from that season - took searching through two years' worth of shite on an unnamed Facebook timeline; we should be putting stuff like that in the national archives for safekeeping. 

Shite?

You must've missed this...

IMG_2060.JPG