The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

May I politely remind one of you to post that you are now twenty four (24) points above St Mirren with a game in hand? Remember to add some amusing photos.

Many thanks.

No need as you've already done so. Thanks for that!

You've accidentally put that you're a Falkirk supporter on your profile.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Who's your game in hand against and when is it getting played?

Raith Rovers away, next Tuesday :) 

EDIT raging I'm gonna miss it, as I have tickets for Still Game at the Hydro that night <_<

Edited by IainMorton

23 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Someone on the Morton forum saying Jai has had to have a second op on his knee and will now be out for the season. If that's true he's played his last game for us:bairn

Any chance you could offer him a 'leap of faith' contract extension while he's still out injured? He's young enough that you can assume he'll come back from the injury ok, and he might appreciate the show of loyalty.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Any chance you could offer him a 'leap of faith' contract extension while he's still out injured? He's young enough that you can assume he'll come back from the injury ok, and he might appreciate the show of loyalty.

We could do. I suppose some other clubs might not be as interested in signing him if he's out for a while. 

That didn't happen though did it? He got booed by a proportion initially due to it being an innocuous collision and it looked like he was playing up to get a penalty, when he then got taken off the park he was then applauded.

Bizarre behaviour to start fabricating stories up in your head. I had guessed it was a knee injury due to the fact he was having surgery on it, was more interested in what specifically was up with his knee.

47 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That didn't happen though did it? He got booed by a proportion initially due to it being an innocuous collision and it looked like he was playing up to get a penalty, when he then got taken off the park he was then applauded.

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

Knee injury which he got away to Dunfermline. The same injury that some Pars fans booed him off the park for. 

The same story. Jai got injured, the Dunfermline fans booed.

317278538359186_1016889245064775.jpg