Confirmed transfer 2015/16

That's how I feel. Richards makes a comment in confidence to a team mate, said team mate betrays his trust to try to justify his own Quisling behaviour. I wonder why he hasn't felt the need to share Scott Sinclair's experience of being a Manchester City player?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who doesn't follow the premiership very closlely, can someone explain to me how many English players each team needs in their squad for the season? Surely instead of signing overpriced shite you can just promote a few youth team players up and sit them in the stands behind the main 20 players?

From next season, clubs must include eight home-grown players out of a squad of 25.‪

A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).

Clubs will be able to supplement their squads with unlimited additional players under the age of 21 on 1st January

From next season, clubs must include eight home-grown players out of a squad of 25.A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).Clubs will be able to supplement their squads with unlimited additional players under the age of 21 on 1st January

Thank you, I understand what the FA are trying to do here but I don't think it will have great effect anyway.

However it seems that upon searching again, your original post has came up. Apologies.

In fairness, I noticed after my post that there's a few articles kicking about online today about him signing as it's the first time he's been to the club since he joined, which could be interpreted as it being made 'official' today, so I'll let you off. :P

Never heard of him :lol:

Stambouli was signed from Marseille but Pochettino preferred Mason and Bentaleb. He started a few games last season, mainly Europa League, but spent a lot of time on the bench. Tom Carroll is back from Swansea so it's not a surprise that he's been sold.

Archived