Confirmed transfer 2015/16

Sunderland complete the signing of Younes Kaboul from Tottenham. Good signing that.

He is fuckin dreadful. Delighted that he is now off the books at Spurs

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I was taken in by his "loyalty", not once, but twice.

Had he left to join Man City without much fuss, I couldn't really have blamed him. We've been a shambles for most of this decade. The way he's done it just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

The b*****d.

Had he left to join Man City without much fuss, I couldn't really have blamed him. We've been a shambles for most of this decade. The way he's done it just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

The b*****d.

You needed to get some Brummy gangsters to step in ... :P

The b*****d.

Was thinking this myself, its as if he purposely wanted to lose his dignity

The Brummie gangsters support the other lot.

Fat lot of good it's doing them!

I've had a couple of near brushes with one or 2 of them ... when Liverpool beat them 7-0 there in the FA Cup in 06 should have seen them :lol:

A lot of people saying hes only there for the home grown rule and the money but I can see him playing next season. Fernando and Fernandinho never impressed, Yaya had a very poor season with Milner and Lampard leaving. Take away the whole saga and its a pretty decent signing for Man City

Archived