Pie and Bovril Civil War

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run the risk of appearing dafter than usual, but why is 8Mile referred to as 14Mile?

Ill-advised wid post, and it should really have been 9mile from what he has posted previously about it being based on the distance between Falkirk and Bo'ness rather than the Emiminen song.

Just wanted you mutant goat lovers to know that I mercilessly crushed each of my chips before eating tonight, and thought about each one of you individually as I did so.

Soon.

Just wanted you mutant goat lovers to know that I mercilessly crushed each of my chips before eating tonight, and thought about each one of you individually as I did so.

Soon.

That's impressive if throbber made them.

Also, I refuse to acknowledge any UN safe zone, and there'll be no institution of the Geneva convention. If you're here, you're getting done, and no amount of squealing from yer maw will save you.

That's impressive if throbber made them.

He's on barbecue duties come the big day - I'll be crushing the skulls of the near-dead with my teeth. If they're lucky.

Soon.

On the battlefield, we would only need a munchy box or cholesterol reading to take you down.

Also, I refuse to acknowledge any UN safe zone, and there'll be no institution of the Geneva convention. If you're here, you're getting done, and no amount of squealing from yer maw will save you.

He's on barbecue duties come the big day - I'll be crushing the skulls of the near-dead with my teeth. If they're lucky.

^^^ trying too hard/Vladmir Putin-type post.

On the battlefield, we would only need a munchy box or cholesterol reading to take you down.

I'll be making my own munchy box on the battlefield, and I just had a cholesterol check - all fine, so there's no stopping me! Mwahaha!

^^^ trying too hard/Vladmir Putin-type post.

No worries, sunshine - I'll save you for the pram. The DA can have his way with you.

Archived