Pie and Bovril Civil War

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have Doyle or 1320Lichtie picked sides yet? If so put me in the opposite team. The only two active posters I have on ignore but I still need to suffer their pish on the app.

Forever Blue is some boy imo. Possibly most underrated poster on the site these days.

Doyle is with the lithgy, he's the main reason that people avoided and actually abandoned that side.

Have Doyle or 1320Lichtie picked sides yet? If so put me in the opposite team. The only two active posters I have on ignore but I still need to suffer their pish on the app.

Forever Blue is some boy imo. Possibly most underrated poster on the site these days.

Nope the most underrated is Bobby Skidmarks. Routinely has me laughing like f**k

After witnessing throbbers laughable attempt at chips.. I have to side with the G.O.A.T team

canny have badly made chips.

If I were to hand pick P&Bs biggest dweebs this would be them, finding it hilarious they've actually rounded themselves up without being picked.

Dead men walking.

Gaz aside, they're middle aged beige or VL's (sometimes both)

Neither of you are making any sense. If I'm a so-called 'dweeb' and 'VL', please explain why I've been voted as one of the best and most influential posters on this particular internet messageboard. 8)

giphy.gif

Neither of you are making any sense. If I'm a so-called 'dweeb' and 'VL', please explain why I've been voted as one of the best and most influential posters on this particular internet messageboard. 8)

giphy.gif

So you are king VL

Throbber and lithgy

There's less folk on that side and the everyone declaring for the other side seems too cocky. And the best way to reduce cockiness is by applying an unwanted dose of my schlong to those giving it Billy Big Baws.

Do you mean a dose from your schlong? Not criticising just wasn't aware if biological weapons were allowed or not?

Archived