Capital One Cup 2015-16

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely offside but a well worked goal. I retract my comment about the Stoke fans too. I thought they only had a small section of that stand behind the goal but that's Liverpool fans there with Stoke fans with the rest.

Definitely offside but a well worked goal. I retract my comment about the Stoke fans too. I thought they only had a small section of that stand behind the goal but that's Liverpool fans there with Stoke fans with the rest.

They actually returned 1,000 unsold tickets to Liverpool (which will be the Pool fans in the corner), so I thought you were meaning that, but it's still a healthy support.

Can't say I'm too thrilled with this, but get the feeling Stoke/Everton could be a decent game if it comes to pass. Still more interested in a derby though. Not sure I trust Everton to finish the job though tomorrow. Aguero will do another one man job on the usual fantastic Martinez defensive job.

Absolute morgue at Anfield it seems.

But I'm not at the game so the atmosphere could be electric for all I know.

Seemed pretty rubbish for the Liverpool v Man Utd game I thought. No doubt that higher ticket prices and an increase in casual fans just going to see a Premier League game have impacted on the atmosphere at games at that level.

Edit: I know this isn't a Premier League game, just making a general point.

Liverpool in any final would be unbearable as it's being played the week the Hillsborough Inquests decide in their favour. A Scouse derby would mean having to switch the tv off for 10 days.

Archived