Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done on Spurs and the Hammers sending the Beasts of the North East to the foot of the table.

Also kudos to Leicester City keeping going until eventually sinking Tim Sherwood's Villa with an excellent second half comeback 8)

Nathan Dyer is sum boi :wub:

Jamie Vardy just looks like the type who goes around battering 11 year old Pakistani children and killing stray cats.

I hear he's a bit of a c**t to Japanese tourists as well :(

Steve McClaren consistently being found out at the highest level. Poor choice of a manager for Newcastle.

Not really. He managed to win a League Cup and get to a UEFA Cup final (albeit with a lot of money to spend) with a small town team like Middlesbrough and win the Dutch league with Twente which is quite an achievement considering the domination of Ajax, PSV etc. only other top league team he was at was Wolfsburg and he was only there for about 9 months.

Given time McLaren will build a decent side there, probably a solid top half/mid-table side, that wont stop the fans crying about him and wanting him out though

Well that was an utter waste of time and money.

Siem de Jong looks like an intelligent player. I'd like to see a bit more of him. I think that's the only positive.

No idea why Perez isn't starting. He always look like the best attacking player every time he's brought on.

Since the goal this has been horrific. I know he gets paid to watch football but Martin Tyler's jobs a hard one sometimes. Trying to convince us that this is an enjoyable tactical battle.

It's mince, Martin.

The tactical battle line is always brought out when it's a shocker.

Every game is a tactical battle ffs.

Archived