Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely excited for the Leicester game today.

I'm buzzing. I hope they give Man Utd an absolute dooing. Either that or a last minute winner wonder goal.

I got a minute into that and had to turn it over.

Fam. :lol;

I'd watch it a bit longer, my favourite bit was near the end when he said they could take the protest further but they have too much class and dignity!

Arsenal are a curious case this season though, and you can understand the fans frustrations to an extent. For years their fourth place finishes have been accepted because of the money of Chelsea and the Manchester clubs. It must be frustrating to have watched Leicester and Spurs battle for the title while Arsenal are the bridesmaid once again.

That said, I'd love to hear that guys interview once Wenger goes and they finish 7th in the league after spunking money a la Man U this season.

It'll be back to boring normality next season. League will be won by a team that spends £100 million in the summer.

£100m doesn't buy you a title these days.

In all honesty it'll be the same faces but could be a good one. Spurs will stay in the mix as long as they drop the wee team mentality of selling their best players to rivals and Liverpool will also be in the reckoning.

Strangely, if there's one of the big money boys I can see not being in the fold, it's Chelsea again.

No wonder everycunt hates Arsenal with kiddy on gangster fannies like that as fans.

I mean, cmon Blud, no wot I mean Fam?!

Kiddy on gangster? I assume you've never been to London?

Can't say Wenger properly, should have won it in "oh ten and oh eleven" his constant use if you get me, fam and blud? Who actually speaks like that?

I hope arsenal never win anything again and Wenger stays forever

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Spurs have a great shot at the League next season provided manager and personel are retained. That said West Brom could win it too...

Archived