Have you ever had sex in a car?

Following on from the living in a car thread.

I thought this one would be more up our street.

I done it in a rover 205 and a Renault 19 but only got a blowie when I had a corsa.

I've got a Merc now but never had a sniff, not that I've tried to be honest. When I 1st passed me test I had a daf 44 what a wreck it was, took a bird out but ended up shagging her on a football pitch, at night & not underfloor lights. Good score.

So what's your best car shag, make & model please?

Grimbo

When you have a girlfriend as a teenager and you both still live with your parents and siblings it's pretty much a must

With my last girlfriend the first ever time we did it was in her car, she was driving and picked me up drunk after a night out, headed up to an industrial estate car park with a McDonald's, ate our McDonalds and then got to it, as you can imagine it was very romantic

After that it turned into a pretty common thing, was a fecking nightmare trying to do anything at her house as she had her parents and 3 brothers running about a 4 bedroom house and mines is a bungalow with my room right next to the livingroom, people constantly walking past the door meant it was too risky

The car was the only option at times

My eldest was conceived in 1997 in a Mercedes G Wagon (before they were trendy) one Sunday morning somewhere between Bagshot and Beaconsfield.

I remember the route, the car and the woman.It could have been in one of three lay-bys.

My eldest was conceived in 1997 in a Mercedes G Wagon (before they were trendy) one Sunday morning somewhere between Bagshot and Beaconsfield.

I remember the route, the car and the woman.It could have been in one of three lay-bys.

I hope you didn't do a beckham & call the kid Bagfield?

Grimbo

Yes, with a chunky bird, in a Peugeot 205. It was fucking ridiculous.

Also with a tidier bird a year or two later which ended in near disaster. Not having any condoms and not being entirely keen on trying to scrub jizz stains out of the seat fabric the following day, I managed to persuade her to swallow. Unfortunately she changed her mind during the "jester's toes", with the unfortunate two-pronged result of her going apeshit over the state i'd left her bra in and me spending an unpleasant Sunday morning try to clean some stray dried-out population paste from one of the central air vents.

Basically, don't f**k anyone in a Peugeot 205. Especially the 3 door hatch.