Yet another US shooting

11 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I was in New York two weeks ago. It could have been my wife whilst I was in a bar.

Some on my Facebook actually posted last night “OMG this is near the hotel we were staying at three months ago”.

Could have been them.

The driver was armed with a paintball gun and a pellet gun. Was he planning to splat the infidels with shocking lime green if the van broke down? I know we're meant to be terrified by terrorists but this recent crop would get hounded out of the Juniors forum they're so dense. The one in Paris who used a hire car with a tracker who then drove up the motorway in an attempt to avoid capture in France being a prime example.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The driver was armed with a paintball gun and a pellet gun. Was he planning to splat the infidels with shocking lime green if the van broke down?

Some analyst on CNN said that they do this so they are shot and killed and go to paradise to be with the virgins. Death by cop. Quite how he couldn't get a hold of real guns in America I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Some analyst on CNN said that they do this so they are shot and killed and go to paradise to be with the virgins. Death by cop. Quite how he couldn't get a hold of real guns in America I don't know.

You'd think they'd at least have a shave. What innocent young virgin is going to want some big beardy b*****d as her first time? 

The driver was armed with a paintball gun and a pellet gun. Was he planning to splat the infidels with shocking lime green if the van broke down? I know we're meant to be terrified by terrorists but this recent crop would get hounded out of the Juniors forum they're so dense. The one in Paris who used a hire car with a tracker who then drove up the motorway in an attempt to avoid capture in France being a prime example.

That's the view I'm taking these days. Terrorists are fucking incompetent. I could do a much better job, even without guns.

There's apparently a 'Diversity Visa Lottery' for immigration, which our latest mass murderer ('incompetent', so nothing to worry about, sweep sweep) came into the US on :lol:

sTx7axB.jpg

Diversity lottery :lol: What a fucking demented state of affairs.

Luckily, The Don is on it with what 'Progressive' ideologues will no doubt decry as 'racist', 'white supremacy', 'Islamophobia', blah blah...

uhvcp2pwmcvz.png

26 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

So Trump wants a 22 year old visa cancelled that 1,000,000 have benefited from because of 1 fud?

It won't happen.  He'll say that it's been cancelled, but it'll just be rejected.  Bit like his Muslim ban, which has been rejected by the courts four times.  His voters actually think he has banned Muslims, so they're nice and happy.  They also think the wall is coming, and that Obamacare has been scrapped.  

Trump is an immigrant.  This is white supremacy, nothing else.

Merit = Bigotry imo!

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

So Trump wants a 22 year old visa cancelled that 1,000,000 have benefited from because of 1 fud?

No, he's using it politically to push back against the "DUVURSITY!" dogma of the demented 'Progressive' agenda. That those 1,000,000 shouldn't have benefited on that basis in the first place. Quite right too.

Edited by banana

36 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It won't happen.  He'll say that it's been cancelled, but it'll just be rejected.  Bit like his Muslim ban, which has been rejected by the courts four times.  His voters actually think he has banned Muslims, so they're nice and happy.  They also think the wall is coming, and that Obamacare has been scrapped.  

Trump is an immigrant.  This is white supremacy, nothing else.

And his military transgender ban has also been binned by the courts.  The fact is he’s failed to deliver on virtually all of his devicive, bigot-driven agenda and his moronic supporters don’t even realise it.

#MAGA :lol:

We cannot underestimate the importance of The Don's ability to trigger simpleton 'Progressive' bigots into repeatedly outing themselves and their demented indoctrination to the world  :unsure2:

36DD chessmaster imo, there is still hope.