Yet another US shooting

Guest Moomintroll
How to legally convert a semi-automatic into what is effectively a machine gun.

There are no words to describe how fucked up that country is. How can it possibly be illegal to own an automatic weapon but at the same time, be perfectly legal to convert a semi automatic to full automatic and actually having a trade show selling these products and having competitions on YouTube to win one. If it wasnt for the tragic loss of life it would almost be humorous to see the reaction if one of our muslamic friends won that competition and took full advantage.

30 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I think someone needs to explain the tricky art of spelling and basic grammar to you before we can go any further. As I said previously, I actually think I agree with what you are saying but that original post has confused my logic circuits.

Don't agree with him. That makes him worse.

Guest Moomintroll

My sentence sticker. Is fefukly fine. Am good. Stop he a c**t!! Difficult for you?

Ah right I see now, good point well made, 100% agree.

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

I hear the share price for some gun company has gone up because people are expected to buy more guns. 

A big rush on semi automatics and conversion kits in case they're banned. As if. 

It's the previously multi-banned Morton fan Swampy, who I believe did genuinely move to the states. He met a bird through World of Warcraft or something, I assume he's been binned hence this quite remarkable mental break.

Fucking Hell ! ! That really is the saddest thing ever.

5 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but the guy set up a camera and actually recorded himself killing all those people. Fucking monster

Hate to break this to you, but The Titanic also sank

Edited by Unleash The Nade