2015/16 Europa League

The UEFA Cup/Europa League trophy is the coolest looking trophy, except the European Cup itself maybe.

Always looks like it's gonna get caved in at top.....agree tho....like non cup looking trophies such as that one and the current wc. Old jules rimet was too wee.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Sevilla won in the end. The media and commentary were more concerned with Liverpool getting into Europe next season than winning the tournament. Sad that McManaman isn't crying more.

Glad Sevilla won in the end. The media and commentary were more concerned with Liverpool getting into Europe next season than winning the tournament.

Loving the fact that Drivetime on talksport was filled with repeated mentions of how Liverpool were massive favourites, and how being in the Champions League next year would help Klopp seal deals with world class players.

Delightful.

Loving the fact that Drivetime on talksport was filled with repeated mentions of how Liverpool were massive favourites, and how being in the Champions League next year would help Klopp seal deals with world class players.

Delightful.

I think Durham had 4-0 and 4-1 Liverpool and that they should walk it tonight against a poor team just makes me wonder how these people are taken seriously.

I think Durham had 4-0 and 4-1 Liverpool and that they should walk it tonight against a poor team just makes me wonder how these people are taken seriously.

Hello.

You've still to settle up for the bet.

Thank you.

I see the BT panel are still completely forsaking the actual 'criticism' part of their jobs, and choosing to just gush over Klopp instead.

In-depth analysis of his chest-thumping sideline clown act doesn't actually explain why his team utterly collapsed within seconds of the second half starting.

Where were all you lot when Liverpool beat Dortmund and Villarreal? Embarrassing stuff.

I was saying "I hope these tedious goons get pumped in the next game".

Didn't expect it to be this pleasing though.

Hope this information is of use to you.

Archived