2015/16 Europa League

:lol: I'm not a Liverpool fan. Just don't understand why people constantly come onto threads just to laugh at a team that's lost.

I certainly won't take abuse off a multiple account using 30 yr old who still watches wrestling ffs.

It was obvious hours ago the usual rabid fuckwits were out in force. They didn't dissappoint:rolleyes:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool are wankers, they got cuffed tonight. It was enjoyable so it's good to laugh.

I said this in work. The final will only be remembered for the second half but Liverpool totally outplayed Sevilla first half.

Just saw an amazing stat, Spanish clubs have now won the champions league, Europa league and super cup three years running (CL Real in 2014, Barca last year and Real/Atleti this year, Sevilla won 3 Europas in a row, Real and Barca won the last two super cups and one of Real/Atleti/Sevilla will win it this year)

Spanish clubs have also won the last two club world cups

Just saw an amazing stat, Spanish clubs have now won the champions league, Europa league and super cup three years running (CL Real in 2014, Barca last year and Real/Atleti this year, Sevilla won 3 Europas in a row, Real and Barca won the last two super cups and one of Real/Atleti/Sevilla will win it this year)

Spanish clubs have also won the last two club world cups

post-68311-14636100912884_thumb.jpg

Jason Cundy and Andy Goldstein are taking great glee now in ripping Liverpool.

Producer playing sad violin music and 'celebration' when fans call in.

I like them playing the clip of the commentators ragging at the 3rd goal with the laugh track in the background

Liverpool were never favourites for this game. Heard this elsewhere and didn't understand it. It's just a classic example of the English media not having a fucking clue about anything outside their own league.

they were at all the bookies

I wonder what the JFT96 campaigners have to say about the fighting inside the stadium, considering they comment on everything else!

Maybe we should reserve comment until we know what went on. Unless you have the information and wish to share?

Oh how all the cockroaches come out of the woodwork! Cringe! I dont know why people dont back a Brittish team in a euro final, I would back any team from the u.k against a European one in a final.

1389219747275.jpg

To start off i wasn't too fussed about who won tonight. Then the commentator says something along the lines of it being like a mini Anfield tonight. Sevilla all the way after that.

When I turned my TV on at half past six it was already on the BT channel. I got as far as that lanky p***k from the BBC's F1 coverage saying "some people are saying it's [Liverpool's] destiny to win tonight" before turning it off and tuning back in dead on kick off.

Archived