2015/16 Europa League

When I turned my TV on at half past six it was already on the BT channel. I got as far as that lanky p***k from the BBC's F1 coverage saying "some people are saying it's [Liverpool's] destiny to win tonight" before turning it off and tuning back in dead on kick off.

It absolutely does my tits in. Obviously English commentators are going to be biased towards the English Clubs, but some of it is absolutely cringeworthy. I'm not sure if it was the Villareal game at Anfield but the Commentators were saying things like the Villareal players will have never played in an atmosphere like that in their careers. Absolute pish.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the JFT96 campaigners have to say about the fighting inside the stadium, considering they comment on everything else!

Was probably the stadium/Sevilla/the stewards/the polices fault.

Oh how all the cockroaches come out of the woodwork! Cringe! I dont know why people dont back a Brittish team in a euro final, I would back any team from the u.k against a European one in a final.

british teams are also european though

Aye, because a few bellends prancing around, making aggressive gestures and throwing a few shit punches for the cameras is similar to 96 people getting crushed to death.

A lot of people talking about these 'penalty decisions'. I was fairly neutral last night but to me none of them were penalties but the media seem to be peddling this line that Liverpool were somehow robbed by bad decisions.

A lot of people talking about these 'penalty decisions'. I was fairly neutral last night but to me none of them were penalties but the media seem to be peddling this line that Liverpool were somehow robbed by bad decisions.

I think it was def going that way but they shot themselves in the foot by having Howard Webb there who agreed with all the ref's decisions. They couldn't really do it after that! 😂

Oh how all the cockroaches come out of the woodwork! Cringe! I dont know why people dont back a Brittish team in a euro final, I would back any team from the u.k against a European one in a final.

post-30544-14636372765524_thumb.jpg

To start off i wasn't too fussed about who won tonight. Then the commentator says something along the lines of it being like a mini Anfield tonight. Sevilla all the way after that.

I liked how the made the point about it being "mostly Liverpool fans around the stadium, as you can see by the sea of red", before panning to a massive section of Sevilla fans wearing their red strip 

Just seen the goal on BBC news there. the report is claiming that Sevilla's third goal was offside but it looked to me like Coutinho played the ball to the scorer?

he did.

Even funnier that Liverpool could have been 2 up if the guy who was offside (sturridge?) didn't attempt to play the ball in the first half

Even funnier that Liverpool could have been 2 up if the guy who was offside (sturridge?) didn't attempt to play the ball in the first half

Sturridge was distracting the keeper who was delaying his dive because of him. He would have saved it if Sturridge wasn't there.

:lol: I'm not a Liverpool fan. Just don't understand why people constantly come onto threads just to laugh at a team that's lost.

Me neither. It's fucking childish and pathetic. Arseholes to a man.

It was obvious hours ago the usual rabid fuckwits were out in force. They didn't dissappoint:rolleyes:

It's certainly a far better use of one's time to come on to a thread to whinge about the people on the thread laughing at Liverpool.

Not that there's hypocrisy in play or anything...

lulz.

Archived