2015/16 Europa League

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just pointing out that this thread was dead when Liverpool were beating Dortmund and Villarreal. All of a sudden it's BUZZING.

I, for one, am shocked that there's more people interested in a final than a quarter final or semi final. Absolutely shocked.

I'm just pointing out that this thread was dead when Liverpool were beating Dortmund and Villarreal. All of a sudden it's BUZZING.

It's only funny when they lose. Why is that difficult for you?

Diddums.

:lol: I'm not a Liverpool fan. Just don't understand why people constantly come onto threads just to laugh at a team that's lost.

I certainly won't take abuse off a multiple account using 30 yr old who still watches wrestling ffs.

I think it's because people find Liverpool F.C. losing football games to be quite amusing. Hope this helps.

Also what happened to that Rab C Nesbitt c**t who quoted me after the Dortmund game. Where's he hiding.

To be fair to Rab, i think hes away through to the final. Hes one of the few Liverpool fans that i dont mind as hes a regular both home and away

Jamaldo, on 18 May 2016 - 22:37, said:

:lol: I'm not a Liverpool fan. Just don't understand why people constantly come onto threads just to laugh at a team that's lost.

I enjoy watching teams collapse no matter who it is. Hence why, despite actually liking Hibs a bit, I've enjoyed their recent misery too. There's something morbidly amusing about it.

I certainly won't take abuse off a multiple account using 30 yr old who still watches wrestling ffs.

Liverpool are wankers, they got cuffed tonight. It was enjoyable so it's good to laugh.

Loving the fact that Drivetime on talksport was filled with repeated mentions of how Liverpool were massive favourites

Jason Cundy and Andy Goldstein are taking great glee now in ripping Liverpool.

Producer playing sad violin music and 'celebration' when fans call in.

Liverpool were never favourites for this game. Heard this elsewhere and didn't understand it. It's just a classic example of the English media not having a fucking clue about anything outside their own league.

Archived