Bundesliga 2023/24

Stayed in Ukraine far too long and was wasting his talents there. Should be a really good signing, although he's a bit of a nutjob.

Considering they've swapped Dembele for him and made a fortune on top, Dortmund have had a good summer.

Schalke fans over in large numbers only to see their team go down 1-0 to H96, with new signing (club record 9 €Million) Jonathas, grabbing the winner 5 minutes after coming on for his BL debut.

Strange atmosphere at the game, with the Ultras maintaining their boycott. (They still attend but don't make any noise!).

And whoever thinks arranging games on a Sunday @ 6pm needs a slap!badc3c352988d56576870b9f2ff2e26a.jpg30166207db806283f8445e47acb1b2d6.jpg

My girlfriend grew up in Gelsenkirchen and we were there for a wedding at the weekend. The locals are Schalke daft. I know you'd expect that but it's so refreshing to see everyone supporting the local team. Didn't see a single person wearing another kit all weekend.

I'm in Munich and Berlin for 8 days in total in October and the times for games mean that I can get to zero Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2 games. I'm not sure who's more upset, me or my girlfriend who bought flights etc as a birthday present.

Augsburg & Ingolstadt are just 45 miles from Munich. Nothing on there when you're down in Bavaria?

Yip, announced today as 18:30 on the Wednesday.

I always knew it would be the Wednesday with both teams in Europa league action the week before (I was living in hope). I might just stay the extra depending on flights.

Can't speak for all of Germany, but Mönchengladbach is the same, the locals are all Borussia daft. Flags all over the town, outside petrol stations, car dealerships, hotels etc etc. That's another reason why German fitbaw is so successful. Imagine here in Scotland you didn't have busses going through to Glasgow each week from the likes of Falkirk, Kilmarnock, Ayr, Motherwell etc. etc.  Imagine those c***s (term used deliberately) went to their local clubs instead??

Aye, you're right. German football is a success because you saw a car dealership which had put up flags.

On 31/08/2017 at 15:47, Janne Lindberg's Laces said:

I'm in Munich and Berlin for 8 days in total in October and the times for games mean that I can get to zero Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2 games. I'm not sure who's more upset, me or my girlfriend who bought flights etc as a birthday present.

Go to a DEL hockey game instead.

H96's promising start to the season continued, with them picking up a point at near neighbours VfL Wolfsburg. 1st half best described as 'meh', after the break Wolfsburg to the lead with a deflected free-kick. H96 equaliser was a back heeler nutmeg from Martin Harnik in the 75th minute which was also the 500th away goal that H96 have scored in the Bundesliga. H96 ultras maintaining their 'silence' boycott, which makes for a strange atmosphere. Next up a sold out Nord Derby on Friday night against SV Hamburg.
1a965ca07204eebddaa74682b3dba544.jpgde2523f2a68d2a72ae0de54f8e197234.jpg32e02112dae673cba775b23a300163b9.jpg64378ccde508f60a414c80491e7cd842.jpg

Anyone travelled between Frankfurt and Hoffenheim before? Do I need to go to Sinsheim station for Hoffenheim?

According to the shite I am looking at may need to get on a few different trains to get there. Will this be covered by match ticket? 

Despite having already been to Dusseldorf and I'm still a patient in regards to the train set up.

Help a brer oot.

Anyone travelled between Frankfurt and Hoffenheim before? Do I need to go to Sinsheim station for Hoffenheim?

According to the shite I am looking at may need to get on a few different trains to get there. Will this be covered by match ticket? 

Despite having already been to Dusseldorf and I'm still a patient in regards to the train set up.

Help a brer oot.

Seeing as you're a Bellsdyker....

From Frankfurt, you either have to get to Sinsheim museum/arena station and walk less than a mile, or get to Sinsheim Elsenz where there are free shuttle buses.

From what I can see, you cannot get to Sinsheim Elsenz without using an IC or ICE train which is not covered by the match ticket. You would change at Mannheim or Heidelberg depending on which train you got.

For museum/arena, you also have to take an IC train and change at Heidelberg.

In my experience, ticket inspectors are rife on IC trains so i wouldn't chance not buying a train ticket. Your S Bahn or RE train from Mannheim or Heildelberg will be included though.