When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Speaks for all Scots!!? She certainly doesn't.

Yes, she does. You had a chance to get someone in that role that despised the idea of Scotland's statehood (yes, a national leader opposed to their own nation's sovereignty and statehood - you want that to be a thing). You failed.

You might not like it, any more than I like May ruling Scotland despite her party only having one MP here, but it doesn't make it any less true.

14 hours ago, McSpreader said:

She hasn't played a blinder......she should've kept her big fat cakehole shut.

By saying softbrexit or indyref she blew it. She should've kept quiet until AFTER May's speech this week. She gave May the opportunity to call for Hard Brexit  and therefore call her bluff and now Sturgeon has nothing left to play with and has painted herself into a corner. She's fucked. End Of! Sturgeon HAS to call a 2nd ref NOW, this week, or look forever weak and indecisive.

May has won this little battle in spectacular style.

That's like totally your opinion man.

Luckily for the rest of us you're aren't particularly bright, no luck.

On 17/01/2017 at 04:27, hehawhehaw said:

I have been in that situation twice,on a bus journey, it was Peckham Rye south London and outside of the shopping centre at Elephant & Castle. It didn't matter to me at the time, or so I thought, and then I realised I was the only white face on the bus or on the street. It then did feel slightly disconcerting. You are right, even at much lower levels than I describe, the majority of Scots would baulk at this. It is at this stage that British multi-cultureism is swamped and breaks down. 

I base my view on the comments from white Londoner's. Which boils down to. It just creeps up on you. You find that you are not in a majority anymore, so you move to where you will be. I don't think Scots are so tolerant, or as pragmatic.

On 18/01/2017 at 03:30, hehawhehaw said:

I have been in that situation twice,on a bus journey, it was Peckham Rye south London and outside of the shopping centre at Elephant & Castle. It didn't matter to me at the time, or so I thought, and then I realised I was the only white face on the bus or on the street. It then did feel slightly disconcerting. You are right, even at much lower levels than I describe, the majority of Scots would baulk at this. It is at this stage that British multi-cultureism is swamped and breaks down. 

I base my view on the comments from white Londoner's. Which boils down to. It just creeps up on you. You find that you are not in a majority anymore, so you move to where you will be. I don't think Scots are so tolerant, or as pragmatic.

This post was brutal first time around and no less so about 24 hrs later.

"How was your day today, hehawhehaw?"

"It was terrible. I was on a bus and I found myself - I can barely bring myself to say it - SLIGHTLY DISCONCERTED!"

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

This post was brutal first time around and no less so about 24 hrs later.

"How was your day today, hehawhehaw?"

"It was terrible. I was on a bus and I found myself - I can barely bring myself to say it - SLIGHTLY DISCONCERTED!"

I was on a bus once surrounded by folk who I couldn't understand and judging by how long it took to ask someone the time, they couldn't understand me.  It was deeply disconcerting. I was going to Fort William.

43 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The waking nightmare of other people not looking like yourself  :o

Imagine being on a bus and all the other passengers looked like you? That would be SLIGHTLY DISCONCERTING. As well as massively trippy.

15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I was on a bus once surrounded by folk who I couldn't understand and judging by how long it took to ask someone the time, they couldn't understand me.  It was deeply disconcerting. I was going to Fort William.

I'm surprised any c**t in Aberdeen can understand each other tbh.

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Says the guy who writes 'you're aren't' ffs

I didn't check a post and made a grammatical error. You seem completely unable to comprehend things that are blaringly obvious, I know what position I'd rather be in.

But I've read the other dross you pollute this forum with and there is very little point in conversing with you, you're a goner. 

Yes, she does. You had a chance to get someone in that role that despised the idea of Scotland's statehood (yes, a national leader opposed to their own nation's sovereignty and statehood - you want that to be a thing). You failed.
You might not like it, any more than I like May ruling Scotland despite her party only having one MP here, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Are you by any chance Wet Pishfart?