When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They want to partition our unitary nation-state along ethno-national lines 

Prove it.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

but they also scream 'bigot' at everyone who disagrees with them.  They are a shower of cranks.

Included at your insistence but feel free to prove this bit as well.

'Scream 'bigot''?  Even you must be aware of that?  Though to your credit you don't engage in it.

Ethno-nationalism?  From a shower of grievance junkies who politicise Scottish symbols for political ends and who are rampantly Anglophobic?  How is this a surprise?

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Scream 'bigot''? 

Exactly, yes.  Prove it.

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Even you must be aware of that? 

Aware of what?  Who are "they"? 

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ethno-nationalism? 

Exactly, yes.  Prove it.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

From a shower of grievance junkies who politicise Scottish symbols for political ends and who are rampantly Anglophobic?  How is this a surprise?

Surprise?  No surprise, just a request for proof.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Scream 'bigot''?  Even you must be aware of that?  Though to your credit you don't engage in it.

Ethno-nationalism?  From a shower of grievance junkies who politicise Scottish symbols for political ends and who are rampantly Anglophobic?  How is this a surprise?

Answer the question he asked, Kincy, not the question you want to answer. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don’t you spend your evenings howling an endless litany of grievances about imagined SNP assaults on the English whilst scouring Twitter in search of your favoured alt-right conspiracy theorists and racists? 

Edited by Antlion

33 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

And that's the deal agreed with the Greens...all the correct people seem to be upset so it's all good 

Yep. A few folk at my work are frothing at the mouth, they're tadgers though so it's all good. 

Never understood how all the separatists expected indyref2 quite so imminently.

From my opposing unionist position, I always perceived Sturgeon and her gang as being perfectly happy with the current devolved status raking in all the benefits which it brings without the hassle of fighting a referendum campaign.

From my opposing unionist position, I always perceived Sturgeon and her gang as being perfectly happy with the current devolved status raking in all the benefits which it brings without the hassle of fighting a referendum campaign.
That's because you are a fucking idiot

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Just saw I'm one of the top posters on this thread and away to walk in front of a tram

That "top posters" bar has revealed some real oddities. Clicked on one thread a few days ago whose greatest contributors were three posters that I couldn't even remember posting there before, and another who had barely posted in years.

So, you can try that excuse on for size - clearly the site's fucked  :P

17 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Wouldn’t be opposed to indyref 2 in the near future to be honest.

I’d be even more confident of a No victory this time round than I was for the first referendum.

Cheers, that's a stick-on Yes then given the success of your predictions. 😁

18 minutes ago, strichener said:

Cheers, that's a stick-on Yes then given the success of your predictions. 😁

Ha! Fair point 😂

I’m not even convinced the SNP actually want a referendum any time soon until Yes is consistently in the lead in the polls. It’s going backwards though…

And now they’ve committed to a timescale. Not sure that was a bright idea.

3 hours ago, thepundit said:

Ha! Fair point 😂

I’m not even convinced the SNP actually want a referendum any time soon until Yes is consistently in the lead in the polls. It’s going backwards though…

And now they’ve committed to a timescale. Not sure that was a bright idea.

You should change your name to The Always Fucking Wrong.

14 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

From my opposing British nationalist position, I always perceived Sturgeon and her gang as being perfectly happy with the current devolved status raking in all the benefits which it brings without the hassle of fighting a referendum campaign.

Ftfy