When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah, "ha ha, stupid nats" seems to be the main theme. I just get a bit bored of English trolls coming on here with ever changing names thinking they're being immensely witty with their never changing catch phrases. If they were genuinely putting the case for the Union I'd welcome their input, but it's just you're too wee, too poor and your politicians are whiney and ungrateful. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm British btw. 

Please don't try and diminish my voice by labelling me as English. 

Edited by Stormzy

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I'm afraid society doesn't agree with you mate.

Didn't realise society had decided on the case of "is no mark fantasist from P&B a transphobe", but based on the meltdowns you have on here spouting classic transphobic positions it would be a pretty open and shut one.

5 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Found an article where he describes his first ever game Celtic v Dunfermline in 1962  - "“My father took me to my first game against Dunfermline in 1962. We won but I don’t know the score. I just remember the sea of green and white. There were 70 to 80,000 Celtic fans really crammed in – it was the biggest crowd I’d ever seen,” he says, as his famous piercing blue eyes turn a tad misty. “The Irish flag flew then, as it does now over Parkhead, and I thought I was at home.”

Then had a look at the crowd for that particular game (below)  Seems that this is the first recorded use of the Seville calculator.......

26 December 1962Division One Celtic 2 – 1 Dunfermline Athletic hideGlasgow
15:00 GMT       Stadium: Celtic Park
Attendance: 17,233

Tbh that was standard practice back in the day with Celtic's crowd reporting.

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Didn't realise society had decided on the case of "is no mark fantasist from P&B a transphobe", but based on the meltdowns you have on here spouting classic transphobic positions it would be a pretty open and shut one.

Again, sorry champ, but it turns out those aren't transphobic positions, but are actually mainstream views in society.  Nae luck x 

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You think I'm a transphobe, society thinks you're a hysterical w****r.  Guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles eh.  Democracy in action.

Interesting choice of words baby! Let's compare them to below!

On 07/12/2020 at 13:44, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You're denying their existence as transwomen if you wouldn't date a transwoman because she has a dick. Therefore you're a bigot who should be deplatformed and fired from your job.  That's where we are.  

Now I don't think I've ever met a trans person and couldn't give the slightest f**k what other people do with their lives.  People can live any way they choose to and everyone's rights should be protected.  But this is not about equal rights, this is an issue that has been hijacked by a bunch of nutcases.

On 07/12/2020 at 13:45, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No its quoted word for word from what they are saying and what they want to be put into legislation.  And they have the ear of the Scottish government.  I'm literally quoting these people, it is deranged I completely agree, that's the point.  So you're a transphobe now then, same as me.  How does it feel?

On 07/12/2020 at 13:38, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Btw do you like sucking cock?  Cause if you don't you're a bigot.  Expressing gential preference is transphobic now, so if you like dating women, that includes transwomen, or you're a bigot.  Do you have a genital preference?  Cause I do, and I don't think it makes me bigoted. 

^btw, these are pretty much all transphobic tropes, hence the transphobe thing. Still not seen any of these sources that you're quoting word for word from 

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Interesting choice of words baby! Let's compare them to below!

^btw, these are pretty much all transphobic tropes, hence the transphobe thing. Still not seen any of these sources that you're quoting word for word from 

Unfortunately they're not tiger, no matter how many times you say something that doesn't make it true.  What you mean is hysterical nutcases like you think that's what they are, but society says naw.  Better luck next time x

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Unfortunately they're not tiger, no matter how many times you say something that doesn't make it true.  What you mean is hysterical nutcases like you think that's what they are, but society says naw.  Better luck next time x

Enjoy your victory over the scary trans people!

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

May I ask how I can achieve this?

These irregular shafts of light touch, self deprecating humour sets you apart from your cohorts.

Their apprentice efforts that offer but a singular dimension would be raised by a degree or two by learning from a master.