When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Because it's not true, Kincy.  Tell you what, why not give us a report on how Baroness Harding Of Winscombe managed to waste £37,000,000,000, since you're so all fired up about corruption.

Pffft.  The daft wee Natters gave £600K and it's no longer there.   Not that I mind but it's always fun to see you play whitaboutery.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Pffft.  The daft wee Natters gave £600K and it's no longer there.   Not that I mind but it's always fun to see you play whitaboutery.

Aye, a mythical £600K is exactly the same as a definite £37Bn. Fucksake Kincy, I'm supposed to be the cult member, remember?

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

Aye, a mythical £600K is exactly the same as a definite £37Bn. Fucksake Kincy, I'm supposed to be the cult member, remember?

Whitabootery again.

I have weans here greetin' for the Raleigh Choppers and iPad Airs that ScotGov promised them.  Is that what the £600K was meant to deliver?

Folk need tae know.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whitabootery again.

I have weans here greetin' for the Raleigh Choppers and iPad Airs that ScotGov promised them.  Is that what the £600K was meant to deliver?

Folk need tae know.

It's not whataboutery, dimwit, it's hypocrisy.  There is no "missing" £600k, and Dido Harding very much spent £37Bn on f**k all.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A post to come back to bite yer arse - hopefully.

The fact that you "hope" there's been some kind of corruption within the SNP while ignoring the blatant and obvious corruption in the UK government says it all.

I cant find a clear statement that those 3 finance committee members resigned due to Murrel not giving them access to documents from a decent newspaper or source. Though I remember it was widely reported at the time that was the case. 

That point would need clarifying what did they resign for.

Chapman stood for treasurer on a mandate to clear up the transparency issues and was voted in by SNP members on that. He then resigns a few months later for same reasons as the above 3 did months earlier (if that is proved to be correct) 

Chapman resigning alone should raise alarm bells and be questioned based on what he said. Theres nothing wrong in questioning this? If nothing wrong done then thats that.

Again though Id say this idea the husband/partner of any leader of any party should hold a top position in same party is wrong.

If SNP dont resolve that it will just cause more problems further down the line for them.

Nothing illegal has been done - legally you can't ring-fence general donations for anything - I do remember there being a court ruling on this principle a few years ago. It is possible to legally ring-fence specific donations but there is a procedure that has to be followed - as far as I am aware that's not what happened. Running a fundraising campaign around an issue does not necessarily mean that money raised goes to that issue.

The money also hasn't disappeared - it's clearly been used for at least 2 elections. I just wish they'd bite the bullet and admit that is the case and move on.

Well if you don't win the elections then there is definitely no indyref 2 so if the money was used to win those elections then by extension then the money has been used for continuing the push towards the next referendum...? 

I am aware this is tenuous, straws being clutched etc etc. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This £600 you've been going on about for many months is beyond boring, I know it's all you have to counter the absolute millions of pounds which has disappeared in smoke and mirrors with the uk government, but like many other nationalists I treat this story along with the repeated Border/Scottish Pound/Pension scaremongering that the unionists have bored us with since 2013 with total disregard.

Look if £600 has gone missing we'll see who is guilty of the robbery when the court case arises, that is if there ever is a court case.

But didn't I read last week of some fella called Henry had raised a court issue over it but the judge threw it out due to lack of evidence, apologies for not managing to give more detail but the report wasn't that interesting.

57 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

This £600 you've been going on about for many months is beyond boring,

When did I mention it before yesterday?  Feel welcome to quote all of my posts on the subject.

BTW where IS the £600K?

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Joanne Cherry had to take some time out from her duties as an MP due to ill health recently.

I know and is making no further announcements about her resignation at this time 

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

What’s the story here? Do people seriously think that someone has been dishonestly using this money? Seems extremely doubtful to me.

Mad yoons Alba twitter and pep covers it 

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

This £600 you've been going on about for many months is beyond boring, I know it's all you have to counter the absolute millions of pounds which has disappeared in smoke and mirrors with the uk government, but like many other nationalists I treat this story along with the repeated Border/Scottish Pound/Pension scaremongering that the unionists have bored us with since 2013 with total disregard.

Look if £600 has gone missing we'll see who is guilty of the robbery when the court case arises, that is if there ever is a court case.

But didn't I read last week of some fella called Henry had raised a court issue over it but the judge threw it out due to lack of evidence, apologies for not managing to give more detail but the report wasn't that interesting.

Comparing the SNP to the UK government?  SNP - Tories or UK v Scot gov surely.  Anything else is false equivalent s

Joanne Cherry is saying same thing about transparency, that deosnt mean something dodgy has occurred. It can really just mean poor organisation and people being generally shite at their job and unable to produce or keep good records. The murrel guy does seem a liability so that could be what it is.

on other hand what seems like a few people now saying same thing who are supposed to have oversight of these things and they are resigning over it can be there is something dodgy and they know what it is and they are making sure they have some distance away from it. 

at moment seems more like former than latter but time will tell as its clearly something