When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

I would have thought that the simplest way to ‘put this to bed’ would be for the CEO to make a formal statement outlining the situation and, if necessary, asking the external auditors to prepare an urgent report on this particular matter which would be available for public  inspection within,say, 14 days.

If there is nothing sinister, surely that would be the most sensible thing to do.

Of course. Its not complicated. If that money was 'ringfenced' it would be sitting somewhere you could just say here it is here and that's it over.

But the SNP's own accounts show a balance of 190k. 190 is a smaller number than 600. So it doesn't take a genius to work it out, they've spent it. That's why they can't do that, as it isn't there to show.

Just now, HalfCutNinja said:

Yes, they all stated the same thing. They were denied access to the SNP's books. By Peter Murrel, as he is the one in charge.  And happens to be marrried to the First Minister.

Nothing to see here eh.

Its their actual job, what they were elected by the members to do, to analyse and scrutinise the books. Why would they be denied access to do that?  Cause Murrel knows what they'll see is why.

When 4 different people resign from  their positions for same reasons in a few months something isnt right and the facts need clearly stated. 

what is the reason murrel is giving for not sharing the info?

9 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

When 4 different people resign from  their positions for same reasons in a few months something isnt right and the facts need clearly stated. 

what is the reason murrel is giving for not sharing the info?

Didn't give a reason just refused.  Not dodgy at all.

15 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

hijacked by a bunch of morons, charlatans, liars and careerists. 

That's Scotland 2021 - and this was weel kent before the elections earlier in the month - but still the clapping seals on here voted for them.

IndyRef2 can't come soon enough so we can corral the mutton-headed fuckers in to their own Weegie-dominated hellhole.

8 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Of course. Its not complicated. If that money was 'ringfenced' it would be sitting somewhere you could just say here it is here and that's it over.

But the SNP's own accounts show a balance of 190k. 190 is a smaller number than 600. So it doesn't take a genius to work it out, they've spent it. That's why they can't do that, as it isn't there to show.

I agree with all you say.

Obviously, I have little credence on here being a unionist, but as someone who has looked at the Accounts on behalf of an SNP relative  and having owned an auditing company, this matter is very worthy of an explanation and some action as outlined in my earlier post.

You should not be subjected to ridicule on this.  I congratulate you on your persistence. The truth will out.

And to the National Treasurer of the SNP and three members of the SNP Finance Committtee yes. 
I understand it hurts. It hurts me too to see that something I care passionately about has been hijacked by a bunch of morons, charlatans, liars and careerists. But you have to face reality.  You're acting like an absolute cultist, and that isn't going to help anything. 
So your evidence boils down to "no smoke without fire". Fuckin' uk msm love the likes of you.

Just now, Baxter Parp said:
50 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:
And to the National Treasurer of the SNP and three members of the SNP Finance Committtee yes. 
I understand it hurts. It hurts me too to see that something I care passionately about has been hijacked by a bunch of morons, charlatans, liars and careerists. But you have to face reality.  You're acting like an absolute cultist, and that isn't going to help anything. 

So your evidence is "no smoke without fire". Fuckin' uk msm love the likes of you.

Pathetic. You know it as well as I do. 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Obviously, I have little credence on here being a unionist

Pfft.  Remember, you're responding to a group of blokes who support an ethno-nationalist separatist movement.

They have nothing to validate them but their Glengarries.

Exactly.  
"Fraud is committed when someone achieves a practical result by the means of a false pretence. ... Common law fraud is the common 'catch all' for most fraud prosecutions in Scotland. Uttering. The crime of 'uttering' occurs when someone tenders 'as genuine' a forged document to the prejudice of another person."

If its to be used to fight an election, you have to ask for it on that basis. If you ask for it to fight a referendum campaign, then use it to fight an election.....that's fraud mate.  That's illegal. 
Didn't spot this pish earlier. Campaign donations can be used by political parties for *any* campaign. Electoral or otherwise. There's no fraud involved. *If* the £600k was used for elections, I do not give a French flying f**k. We'll never be independent if the SNP lose. *If* someone was being accused of embezzlement then you might have a point. But there's no evidence of that at all.

This is absolutely an msm/Wings over Alba story and you've fallen for it, hook line and sinker.

16 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Didn't spot this pish earlier. Campaign donations can be used by political parties for *any* campaign. Electoral or otherwise. There's no fraud involved. *If* the £600k was used for elections, I do not give a French flying f**k. We'll never be independent if the SNP lose. *If* someone was being accused of embezzlement then you might have a point. But there's no evidence of that at all.

This is absolutely an msm/Wings over Alba story and you've fallen for it, hook line and sinker.

They weren't campaign donations though were they?  And it doesn't matter if you care, some people do. Many people donated who are not SNP members, some who don't even vote SNP. 

Its not an MSM or Wings story, the actual fucking National Treasurer of the SNP resigned over this yesterday. Do you understand that?  Does that penetrate the brain of a cultist like you?  Hard on the heels of three members of the SNP Finance Committee resigning over it two months ago.

You're a cultist. There's no other way of putting it. You're incapable of objective thought on this issue.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland's first couple could set fire to an orphanage and daft wee @Baxter Parpwould be there fanning the flames.

Mate the Tories just killed a hundred and fifty thousand people and brazenly stole tens of billions from the public purse and you would crawl over broken glass to lick their boots while they sneer at you so you can shut your puss right off the bat you fucking weirdo.