When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

So, less than 20% of tourists in Scotland are Scots? I find that very hard to believe.

Is that another classic from Kincy's Big Book of Lies?

A quick look at VisitScotland confirms he was talking bollocks as per usual. 

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

So, less than 20% of tourists in Scotland are Scots? I find that very hard to believe.

Is that another classic from Kincy's Big Book of Lies?

Don't worry, Gilpy.  You tartan shinners will see the % of Scotch tourists rise to close to 100%  and are going the right way about it.

Imagine hating folk out of your country.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Erm, why have you linked an article which makes no mention of anglophobia, in order to uh, show a pattern of anglophobia? 

I have no desire to see the number of Scottish staycations increase - I was only pointing out that you were talking bollocks, as usual.

I also note that the Scotsman article you quote only states that hotel bookings in Glasgow & Edinburgh are down, and that rural locations are booming. Might that have something to do with uncertainty about the festivals in Edinburgh & Glasgow still being in Level 3?

I'm sure that the Union Jack waving virus-spreading party in George Square will have attracted thousands of potential tourists though

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm sure that the Union Jack waving virus-spreading party in George Square will have attracted thousands of potential tourists though

and I have no doubt that you Blut und Boden Natters will get the tourists you deserve.

1 minute ago, Pato said:

I'm really sorry, I like you but you've let us all down there. I've had a chat with the lads at Bute House and you've got a week to pack your bags and leave the country. I think that's generous all things considered.

Sorry pal but I was distracted by a “teddy bear” who, to my great surprise, caused a rammy by trying to skip the hotel check-in queue. Wonder if Kincy will read his mewling take on follow follow before his next outpouring? 😄

Just in case anyone thought those hillwalkers were surrounded by several thousand 'tartan gonks' baying for blood, threatening them with claymores, and chasing them out of town, the bloke has since tweeted this:

Fantastic 8 days walking the West Highland Way. Beautiful scenery, friendly people, and a big challenge. I won't let a couple of nutters in Glasgow spoil it. I am due to visit Skye later in the year.

Next door (which is a holiday cottage). Owners are up for a fortnight (from England) and have just informed me that they are fully booked for the next 4 months.
Having a debate with myself whether to burn it down, or get the banners out, and the protests started.
[emoji849]

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't worry, Gilpy.  You tartan shinners will see the % of Scotch tourists rise to close to 100%  and are going the right way about it.

Imagine hating folk out of your country.

I still don't know what a tartan shinner is.

5 minutes ago, thisal said:

I still don't know what a tartan shinner is.

It confused me at first but I think a "Shinner" is probably a Sinn Fein  type.

Irish Gaelic, like Hungarian, uses S for the "Sh" sound

So  technically it should be Tartan "Sinner" but that could be misconstrued

Starline Costumes for Women | JULBIE | Free Shipping $35

24 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It confused me at first but I think a "Shinner" is probably a Sinn Fein  type.

Irish Gaelic, like Hungarian, uses S for the "Sh" sound

So  technically it should be Tartan "Sinner" but that could be misconstrued

Starline Costumes for Women | JULBIE | Free Shipping $35

5dd4c5b2d2231c152b4c3aec25bdba7d.gif.b29df2ea9f399f2f9e9df2c85ddb594b.gif