When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh look, the squad has arrived. I better go find my safe space.

Promoting ideological rubbish cos they don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Label them bigots and phobes if they don't comply. Boo hoo hoo.

Well, unless it is those crackpot religious fundamentalists. Free reign to point and laugh at them.

Because some feelings and beliefs are just worth more. Fannies.

8 hours ago, wirez said:

The amount of blokes on here wanting access into female only spaces!

wrong un's.

7 hours ago, wirez said:

There has been a whole clique infesting the independence movement.

A push to promote gender ideology. Thus the laughs and giggles about blokes wandering into the ladies.

Never mind the denial of science....Lols we can point and laugh at the DUP for their science denial instead.

All basically boils down to - wee fannies recently at uni that bought into an ideology that is utter dugshite.

7 hours ago, wirez said:

Speaking sense.

The b*****ds.

5 minutes ago, wirez said:

Promoting ideological rubbish cos they don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Label them bigots and phobes if they don't comply. Boo hoo hoo.

Well, unless it is those crackpot religious fundamentalists. Free reign to point and laugh at them.

The actual state of this 😂

26 minutes ago, wirez said:

Youve gone from mocking people re ‘safe spaces’ to talking about feeling sad because your beliefs and feelings aren’t ‘worth more’. Cant you see the cognitive dissonance just dripping from your post? 

Report on Channel 4 News tonight that Gordon Brown has had a meeting with William, the "Future King of England" 

This is believed to be about establishing common ground in an attempt to thwart Indyref2.

I can't understand how the cock-eyed arsehole is content to see Scotland governed by a far right govt composed essentially  of BoJo type buffoons for the rest of his days. Presumably he's capable of understanding there's not going to be Labour govt. anytime soon. This is the guy of course who backed Blair to the hilt in his illegal war in Iraq.  

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Report on Channel 4 News tonight that Gordon Brown has had a meeting with William, the "Future King of England" 

This is believed to be about establishing common ground in an attempt to thwart Indyref2.

I can't understand how the cock-eyed arsehole is content to see Scotland governed by a far right govt composed essentially  of BoJo type buffoons for the rest of his days. Presumably he's capable of understanding there's not going to be Labour govt. anytime soon. This is the guy of course who backed Blair to the hilt in his illegal war in Iraq.  

You ok, young Johnboy?  You seem a bit stressed, mate.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You ok, young Johnboy?  You seem a bit stressed, mate.

Never felt better, mate...

Back in the Scottish Highlands after several years in NW Englandshire. Now that was stressful... I'm fine now though, thanks for asking.

:)

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Never felt better, mate...

Back in the Scottish Highlands after several years in NW Englandshire. Now that was stressful... I'm fine now though, thanks for asking.

:)

I'd not heard that.  Hope it all goes well for you as I know you were v. unhappy.

Still with the Mrs?

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd not heard that.  Hope it all goes well for you as I know you were v. unhappy.

Still with the Mrs?

Unfortunately she's obliged to stay down there for family reasons, and certain ongoing medical issues, It's all been quite amicable and we will catch up whenever we can, just as soon as RyanAir or Easyjet re-introduce cheap flights between Inverness and Manchester.

23 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Unfortunately she's obliged to stay down there for family reasons, and certain ongoing medical issues, It's all been quite amicable and we will catch up whenever we can, just as soon as RyanAir or Easyjet re-introduce cheap flights between Inverness and Manchester.

Keep close to those who love you.  Much more important than politics.

Top notch stuff from The National:

national.thumb.jpeg.9db695e9c1007aae7d895820521c86ec.jpeg

Now I have no idea what the, "National Day of Indy Action" actually is but I can 100% guarantee it will involve dressing up.

Given that Hector and Shona have had more than a year to replenish the dressing-up box I see this event coming off with some style.

Rampant cosplay from the mutton-headed Jocks incoming...

Top notch stuff from The National:
national.thumb.jpeg.9db695e9c1007aae7d895820521c86ec.jpeg
Now I have no idea what the, "National Day of Indy Action" actually is but I can 100% guarantee it will involve dressing up.
Given that Hector and Shona have had more than a year to replenish the dressing-up box I see this event coming off with some style.
Rampant cosplay from the mutton-headed Jocks incoming...

I'm disappointed Kincy - no mention of flegs and tartan gonks?

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Dont forget he sold the gold, what a clown Brown is. Any time he speaks Brown should be reminded about the gold.