When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 28/07/2016 at 15:28, Skittles said:

Nah no point really, I think you people have made your point very clear I base all my statements, arguments, claims on relevant factually evidence not opinions unlike most people. There's shit everywhere and if you aren’t willing to shift through it to get to the truth then you're quite happily rolling around in it.   So keep rolling

On 15/12/2016 at 22:30, Skittles said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/12/nicola-sturgeon-declares-scottish-people-have-sovereignty-as-lef/

Speaking on behalf of her 63 MSPs, the First Minister said: “The Scottish National Party pledges loyalty to the people of Scotland, in line with the Scottish constitutional tradition of the sovereignty of the people of Scotland.”  

Patrick Harvie, the Scottish Green co-convener, said that this party’s priority was to serve the Scottish people “who are sovereign. And that we support the principle of an elected head of state.”

How does it feel to be an uneducated moron? Fucking waste of space, if you ain't sovereign you're a slave, f**k 100s years ago they understood the fucking difference.

Why don't you educate yourself by listening to it being spoken about in Holyrood itself.

On 15/12/2016 at 22:53, Skittles said:

Yeah, cause I'm calling you all out on your insulting bullshit. If you all want to be subjects or slaves by all means go on but don't fucking bring people down to your acceptable standards of life.

It's not a movement you pleb it's constitutional, it's your historical rights gained by winning major battles, it goes as far back as 1320. Only complete arseholes would ignore facts and evidence, which you have already stated doesn't matter.

Can't decide if I've found a new Pep alias or a new Stinky Bone alias

11 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

You mean he could have lied?

Here's your problem, the same nutjobs convinced Sturgeon had committed high crimes and misdemeanours against Salmond are the ones now claiming that there's a conspiracy to defraud ordinary independence supporters of £600,000. It's just not believable.

Or he could have just feigned memory loss at all the crucial stages and been less than honest with the committee.  Would have probably boosted his career or maybe that only happens with Nicola.

8 hours ago, Avon Barksdale said:

That Godley show will be horrific. BBC Scotland's commitment to the weegiefication of Scottish culture intensifies.

I'll vote no if it means godley is given no more airtime.

15 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The sovereign of the land thread, a brilliant read

Well that was a fun read, absolutely no doubt that is a particularly angry & deluded Pepp alias. Good to see that bigoted fud Dryhorce/ TT1297 getting telt after spouting his usual pish as well.

The need for independence for Scotland is more desperate than ever now. We either become independent or face managed decline under WM rule where we will be gradually depopulalted and milked for our resources while our economy is dismantled. But I have zero faith in the leadership of the SNP to deliver, which is a devastating shame for a wonderful wee country.

20 hours ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Salmond is less popular than Johnson.

His party won 1.66% of the vote.

It's over lads.

Nobody is talking about Salmond or Alba, what don't you understand about this?

We support independence, the SNP is our party. Its Joanna Cherry's party. The membership of the SNP voted her onto the governing committee of the SNP.

Our problem is we don't like what the SNP has become or how it is conducting itself. That doesn't mean we support Alba or we should leave if we don't like. Its our fucking party.

And if we want independence it can't be being run the way it is, or we're not going to get that. That's why we criticise, its f**k all to do with Salmond or Alba. 

4 minutes ago, Pato said:

I mean it kind of is to do with Alba da's

No its not, its nothing to do with them. When five members of the NEC have resigned in three months due to lack of transparency, that's a problem with the SNP. That's nothing to do with Alba, its childish and cult-like to respond to people questioning the SNP with 'huh well Alba are shite'.  

Who gives the slightest f**k what Alba are, we want our country to be independent. For that we need the SNP to be competent, focused, united and vibrant and it is a million miles away from these things. 

10 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Nobody is talking about Salmond or Alba, what don't you understand about this?

We support independence, the SNP is our party. Its Joanna Cherry's party. The membership of the SNP voted her onto the governing committee of the SNP.

Our problem is we don't like what the SNP has become or how it is conducting itself. That doesn't mean we support Alba or we should leave if we don't like. Its our fucking party.

And if we want independence it can't be being run the way it is, or we're not going to get that. That's why we criticise, its f**k all to do with Salmond or Alba. 

The previous 2 pages are full of chat about Salmond and Alba m9.

This is exactly what happened though. Members, elected officials and (a vanishingly small amount of) voters left the SNP because they weren't happy and set up the Alba Party.

If you're not a member, then it's not your party.

1 minute ago, Avon Barksdale said:

The previous 2 pages are full of chat about Salmond and Alba m9.

This is exactly what happened though. Members, elected officials and (a vanishingly small amount of) voters left the SNP because they weren't happy and set up the Alba Party.

If you're not a member, then it's not your party.

I've been a member since 1996 mate, when did you join?

No they aren't, there are no Alba supporters voicing support of Alba. There are fandan New SNP cult members deflecting all criticism of the SNP by referencing Alba when nobody voiced support for them or offered them as the solution to anything.

This is why its over, people like you just can't engage your brain, and its replicated right to the top of the SNP now. Its just an echo chamber of vapid morons and anyone of substance is being purged in the name of ideological purity. We can't win like that. You'll only see it once its happened.

Just now, Pato said:

In terms of attitude it is. You've described the SNP as needing to be competent, focused, united and vibrant. Implicitly from other comments you've made, Cherry ticks those boxes in your view. Maybe even some of the Alba people too. If you honestly don't believe Cherry was checking if Alba would fly before defecting then that's fine, but I think a great many people think that's what she was doing & so associate that club of folk across SNP and Alba not as competent, focused, united and vibrant but as bombastic, envious, chauvinistic and vain.

Based on what? That's delusional. I take people at face value, Cherry has been an SNP member and representative for fucking ages. Has she ever said that?  No, so you are assigning views to people they haven't expressed. 

No they aren't, there are no Alba supporters voicing support of Alba. There are fandan New SNP cult members deflecting all criticism of the SNP by referencing Alba when nobody voiced support for them or offered them as the solution to anything.
This is why its over, people like you just can't engage your brain, and its replicated right to the top of the SNP now. Its just an echo chamber of vapid morons and anyone of substance is being purged in the name of ideological purity. We can't win like that. You'll only see it once its happened.
You really are an ignoramus.

How the f**k do you think you will win a referendum without new supporters?

Because you won't win with the 1.66% of the "true believers" of the People's Front of Alba.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The sovereign of the land thread, a brilliant read

I'm still to meet one of them who can coherently explain their views. All appear to be absolutely raging that reality refuses to conform to...whatever it is they believe.

1 minute ago, HalfCutNinja said:

I'm not an SNP member and I'm not even an SNP voter atm m9. You're clearly upset about this missing 600 grand. How much are you in for ?

I don't give a f**k about silly intra party factional squabbles tbqfhwy, although I'll always side against transphobic bigots and Yes da nutters who think UDI is the way forward.

What is the ideological purity that 'people of substance' are being purged for ?

7 hours ago, strichener said:

Or he could have just feigned memory loss at all the crucial stages and been less than honest with the committee.  Would have probably boosted his career or maybe that only happens with Nicola.

Of course, anybody who actually watched the hearing would know that this is utter pish.

28 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

New SNP cult members 

My Dad was in the 79 group, I've voted and been a member of the SNP for decades so you can f**k off with your "New SNP" cult pish. Your cult actually has a martyred prophet.

Edited by Baxter Parp