When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Relying on the handful of seats the Greens occupy at Holyrood isn't a convincing argument. A 2nd Ref may happen once the terms of Brexit are settled at WM. It isn't going to happen before then, Wee Nippy might be eager to pacify those separatists frothing at the mouth within her support, but reckon she's smarter than that (I think)!

Mask slipping again and the seething fear making a welcome reappearance. I can almost smell the bile. I can't even see anyone here who wants a referendum immediately - as you've now acknowledged, even the bold Salmond expects a referendum only once the separatist UK manages to make the state even more of a laughing stock via Brexit negotiations.

Edited by Antlion

Mask slipping again and the seething fear making a welcome reappearance. I can almost smell the bile. I can't even see anyone here who wants a referendum immediately - as you've now acknowledged, even the bold Salmond expects a referendum only once the separatist UK manages to make the state even more of a laughing stock via Brexit negotiations.

You can smell the bile because it's right under your nose mate. Brexit negotiations will very much shape our position either as an iScotland or a remaining part of the Union. That you wish the UK Gov 'to make a state' of this process, speaks volumes. Your seethe and bitterness is palpable. What a future for Scotland eh!?

34 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You can smell the bile because it's right under your nose mate. Brexit negotiations will very much shape our position either as an iScotland or a remaining part of the Union. That you wish the UK Gov 'to make a state' of this process, speaks volumes. Your seethe and bitterness is palpable. What a future for Scotland eh!?

The difference is I make no bones about being unhappy with the current setup (Scotland regional status). You, on the other hand, feign jaunty jolliness, when every second post is absolutely dripping with passive aggression, projection, and not-particularly-sly digs at people commenting on the situation you find yourself in (currently one in which a second referendum has been exacerbated by the UK). You've been at it for years now.

As for "what a future for Scotland, eh?", you've already admitted you don't give a flying f**k what Scotland's future is, so long as it remains a bit of the UK. That's the be-all and end-all of your political ambitions - to preserve the British state and Scotland's minor, outvoted part in it.

Edited by Antlion

The difference is I make no bones about being unhappy with the current setup (Scotland regional status). You, on the other hand, feign jaunty jolliness, when every second post is absolutely dripping with passive aggression, projection, and not-particularly-sly digs at people commenting on the situation you find yourself in (currently one in which a second referendum has been exacerbated by the UK). You've been at it for years now.
As for "what a future for Scotland, eh?", you've already admitted you don't give a flying f**k what Scotland's future is, so long as it remains a bit of the UK. That's the be-all and end-all of your political ambitions - to preserve the British state and Scotland's minor, outvoted part in it.

Just more paranoid suspicion, I don't need a mask or have to make sly digs, my views are completely transparent. When have I said 'I don't give a flying f*ck' about the future of Scotland? Fabrication to prove a point when you seem incapable of engaging without spoiling for an argument. Interesting to note that you recognise passive aggression though.

13 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Just more paranoid suspicion, I don't need a mask or have to make sly digs, my views are completely transparent. When have I said 'I don't give a flying f*ck' about the future of Scotland? Fabrication to prove a point when you seem incapable of engaging without spoiling for an argument. Interesting to note that you recognise passive aggression though.

By all means, then, prove me wrong. You claim that a sovereign Scotland under the SNP is something to be fearful of; now how about explaining why a dependent Scotland under the Tories is not. Hint: just parroting "we voted for that in 2014" is not an explanation.