When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

What deflection, our police numbers have increased in that period while England and Wales's numbers have dropped dramatically, we get cash based on their spend, we're doing ok.

We'll not even bother with the NHS as the disparity in what we get is even greater.

As for us wasting 70 million, not sure what your on about but I'm sure Westminster have lost £1billion down the sofa never mind the many billions they've wasted.

What could we do with 50 times that 70 million that we're being charged for HS2?

No doubt we'll be charged £350 million for our share of London Super Sewer as well if they can bring it in anywhere near budget or it'll be another 50 times the 70 like HS2.

If you keep bending over the table I'm sure I can provide examples where Westminster has shagged your arse without informing you.

My original point was about the snp doing the best job possible. Whilst I'm happy to run through the faults of Westminster more relevant to me is looking at how well the Scottish govt are doing. Once again when the snp is questioned about what they are doing it ends turning round to westminster. Whilst projects like hs2 and London sewer may end up costing us money the recent GERS figures would suggest we are getting that money back from down south. 

Not at all. You're just an old loser, terrified of change, who fell for two utterly pathetic fear campaigns in succession. Plenty of people voted Remain for the wrong reasons, so your chocolate watch for doing so won't be in the post.

Vikieton on the charm offensive again.You and your ilk are just a retarded nail in the coffin of Indy2 really.The NO votes best friend in fact.Keep it up its working a charm.I will point out i voted REMAIN for entirely positive reasons but don't let facts get in the way of your spittle flecked opinions.

My original point was about the snp doing the best job possible. Whilst I'm happy to run through the faults of Westminster more relevant to me is looking at how well the Scottish govt are doing. Once again when the snp is questioned about what they are doing it ends turning round to westminster. Whilst projects like hs2 and London sewer may end up costing us money the recent GERS figures would suggest we are getting that money back from down south. 

Please please please look more closely at how the GERS figures are attributed,arrived at and by whom.

Can you imagine the cringer's reaction if our NHS was in the state England's is in currently? The health service is going to be bairly functional for the rest of the year just down the road and folk here are mumbling to themselves about roads and helicopters.

Greeting about the SNP is a hobby for many but deep down the unionists must be secretly relieved to have a competent and stable government in charge of devolved matters. You're welcome.

15 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

You are witnessing the beginning of the end of the current SNP dominance. You will mock and ridicule and point to their levels of popularity but the people are going to be sick of constitutional issues being forced down their throat and the management of Scotland being of secondary importance.

There are huge reductions in budgets to be made in future years and some extremely tough choices about where remaining budgets should be allocated. When hard decision are being made and people are losing out, then resentment against talk of constitutional issues is going to be an easy stick to beat the SNP with.

Rofl. You could compare these statements to what people were saying about the SNP about 6 years ago and not be able to tell when they were written/said. These cuts are coming and the Scots won't be happy with the SNP then! Good luck with that, any minute now.

Vikieton on the charm offensive again.You and your ilk are just a retarded nail in the coffin of Indy2 really.The NO votes best friend in fact.Keep it up its working a charm.I will point out i voted REMAIN for entirely positive reasons but don't let facts get in the way of your spittle flecked opinions.

Absolutely nothing you claim there has any basis in fact, chump. I'm not attempting nor claiming to be a pro-independence campaigner. I am however pointing out the indisputable fact that you are a gibbering moron, who voted for the status quo twice in a row, because you're an easily fooled shitebag. Your chocolate watch still isn't in the post for voting remain: literally nobody cares.

Gutted for you.

12 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

Please please please look more closely at how the GERS figures are attributed,arrived at and by whom.

Yes I realise you have to interpret these and make your own mind up. Key factor is to disregard the years where the oil price is low as they are fundamentally flawed. Best to concentrate on the ones where it's high as these can be considered authentic and used as reference material. 

You just got to feel sorry for the servile uooons on these pages.
And they call themselves Scottish ha ha

Servility works both ways fuckwit. You are just a servile nationalist. No difference. Don't feel sorry for a unionist like me. We voted to keep the union and we succeeded. Why feel sorry for a winner?

18 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar said:

Servility works both ways fuckwit. You are just a servile nationalist. No difference. Don't feel sorry for a unionist like me. We voted to keep the union and we succeeded. Why feel sorry for a winner?

You misspelled "regionalist". If, post Brexit vote, you want Scotland's national voice to be trumped by the overall UK's, then you're not interested in a political union; you're interested in preventing Scotland from being a country in favour of it being a small and insignificant region of a country.

5 minutes ago, Antlion said:

You misspelled "regionalist". If, post Brexit vote, you want Scotland's national voice to be trumped by the overall UK's, then you're not interested in a political union; you're interested in preventing Scotland from being a country in favour of it being a small and insignificant region of a country.

Scotland is a country. It has chosen, once again, to be a significant and cherished member of the most prosperous , peaceful and free Union of Nations the world has ever seen..

If secessionists put as much effort in to positively trying to improve Scottish life then we would all be winners.

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Scotland is a country. It has chosen, once again, to be a significant and cherished member of the most prosperous , peaceful and free Union of Nations the world has ever seen..

If secessionists put as much effort in to positively trying to improve Scottish life then we would all be winners.

A "significant and cherished member of the most prosperous, peaceful and free Union of Nations"? That'll be an end to complaints about how poor Scotland is by regionalists then. It can't possibly be anything but an economic powerhouse as an incorporated part of the British state, surely.

This Brexit malarkey also is presumably not going ahead due to Scotland's significance as a country in this union, and that country's overwhelming desire not to leave the EU.

Edited by Antlion

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Once again? I suppose you're deluded enough to believe that Scotland on a whole "chose" to be part of it the first time around?

Prosperous, peaceful and free? The only people that say the UK is "prosperous" are the lucky few who actually are prosperous. The only people who say that it's peaceful are those who are fortunate enough not to suffer constant prejudices because of their race, religion, skin colour etc... The only people who say that it's "free" are those who are honestly thick enough to believe we live in a genuine democracy where voting results actually reflect the way people voted and not some predetermined result chosen by the elite.

25 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A "significant and cherished member of the most prosperous, peaceful and free Union of Nations"? That'll be an end to complaints about how poor Scotland is by regionalists then. It can't possibly be anything but an economic powerhouse as an incorporated part of the British state, surely.

This Brexit malarkey also is presumably not going ahead due to Scotland's significance as a country in this union, and that country's overwhelming desire not to leave the EU.

Scotland can be anything it wants to be so long as our elected representatives work with rUK and not against rUK as they are right now. I can't understand why you aren't giving the Holyrood Gov't 10 tons of sh*t for failing in that simple mandate.

Brexit was the decision of the whole UK . Scotland wasn't voting as a separate block . The referendum was conducted on the basis of one person  one vote with no person's vote having any more or less value  than anyone else's and with every eligible voter able to decide for themselves if they wished to exercise that right or not.

As such the UK voted for Brexit and I, for one, am most happy with that decision. 

Democracy is like swings and roundabouts. You might gain on the swing but lose on the roundabout. I was on the swing . You were on the roundabout. Get the f*ck over it!!!

30 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

Once again? I suppose you're deluded enough to believe that Scotland on a whole "chose" to be part of it the first time around?

Prosperous, peaceful and free? The only people that say the UK is "prosperous" are the lucky few who actually are prosperous. The only people who say that it's peaceful are those who are fortunate enough not to suffer constant prejudices because of their race, religion, skin colour etc... The only people who say that it's "free" are those who are honestly thick enough to believe we live in a genuine democracy where voting results actually reflect the way people voted and not some predetermined result chosen by the elite.

It was Scotland's idea to form the Union all those years ago.

Your obsession with race relations is bordering on psychosis. You have never met a Black or Asian person in your life yet you continue to claim to represent them.  This idea that prejudice only goes one way is infantile.

And yes, the election was free therefore I do believe we live in a genuine democracy......which could easily be improved, I will concede that, by getting rid of the H.O.Lords and by introducing a more proportional voting system at Westminster.