When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick Poll......Who gives a flying f**k what Polish folk think?...they can gtf 

It started around here and you carried on. But clearly you had the presence of mind to edit/ delete the other posts. Well done, you.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Jeremy Corbyn is Gordon Strachan: He continues to cling onto his high-profile and well remunerated job despite several successive months of horrendous incompetence and utterly baffling tactical decisions. His media outings leave onlookers a mixture of frustrated, disgusted and amused. Corbyn is, like Strachan, a veteran presiding over a gradual and consistent slide down the rankings: Strachan is seemingly determined to lead Scotland into the international footballing wilderness, and Corbyn is hellbent on taking Labour into the political oblivion. John McDonnell is Mark McGhee, naturally. 

Kezia Dugdale is Jamie Langfield (at Aberdeen): There is something endearing about Dugdale, much like Langfield, without quite being able to fully put your finger on it. They are fundamentally benign characters, which contributes to their comedy value. Every so often there is a sign of promise; an indication that things might just be about to improve. But, deep down, you know there is a calamity just around the corner; a howler waiting to happen. For Kezia, that might be pressing the wrong button at Holyrood and trying to blame the SNP; for Jamie, it's just turning up at Tannadice and letting the carnage unfold. 

Ruth Davidson is Derek McInnes: They have both worked to solidify their outfits as the second strongest in the country, but will know deep down that the coveted first spot is likely to long remain untouchable. After inheriting severely wounded and suffering organisations fresh from years of underachievement and disappointment, they have gradually sought to restore some respectability and morale - and have broadly been successful in doing so. Popular amongst their own supporters, they are pragmatists who attempt to play to their strengths and minimise their weaknesses. They will never be short of detractors and haters, but, in truth, neither one of them is all too bothered about that. 

Nicola Sturgeon is Brendan Rodgers: Respected and admired for exuding competence and tactical prowess, these are the winners - domestically, nobody can lay a glove on them. Neither is likely to find much sympathy amongst Rangers supporters, but you don't need them when you are just so far ahead of the chasing pack. Positively revered amongst their adherents, bigger challenges surely lie ahead for both, but you would be a fool to bet against either succeeding at this stage. 

Having experienced Gordon Dalziel and Mark Wilson this season, I suspect Willie Rennie who can face two different ways in the same referendum views , is our manager!

23 minutes ago, K.T said:

It started around here and you carried on. But clearly you had the presence of mind to edit/ delete the other posts. Well done, you.

Ive never deleted a post.......ever!

That statement I made is not racist as it was about commentators based in Poland poking their nose in to Scottish affairs. I'm entitled to say that and only a complete and utter moron would consider that  racist. If calling Polish people 'Poles' is racist then I'm guilty as charged otherwise.....GTF!

No, I think they want to kill as many people as they can.  They don't consistently attack places that are heavily populated by MP's.  They consistently attack places that are heavily populated.  
Anyway...
I think some people are looking for this post of yours;

Quick Poll......Who gives a flying f**k what Polish folk think?...they can gtf 

Wow, just wow!

2 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Ive never deleted a post.......ever!

That statement I made is not racist as it was about commentators based in Poland poking their nose in to Scottish affairs. I'm entitled to say that and only a complete and utter moron would consider that  racist. If calling Polish people 'Poles' is racist then I'm guilty as charged otherwise.....GTF!

You might have said that you were sorry for the post, you didn't mean it to be taken the way it sounded but that you could see why people could look at it as being racist.

Instead it's all guns blazing.  Because others can't read your mind they are "morons" and everyone else can pretty much GTF.

What about admitting to a mistake, are you man enough?

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

You might have said that you were sorry for the post, you didn't mean it to be taken the way it sounded but that you could see why people could look at it as being racist.

Instead it's all guns blazing.  Because others can't read your mind they are "morons" and everyone else can pretty much GTF.

What about admitting to a mistake, are you man enough?

I definitely did not meant it to be taken the way it sounded. I absolutely admit that.

What gets the guns blazing is the witch hunt mentality of the pitchfork and flaming torch brigade on this forum.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I definitely did not meant it to be taken the way it sounded. I absolutely admit that.

What gets the guns blazing is the witch hunt mentality of the pitchfork and flaming torch brigade on this forum.

What, you're Polish?

2 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Maybe don't fuel the fire if the heat is too much.  You've admitted, in the past, to throwing a few bombs in here and there.  

Anyway, 10/10 for admitting to a mistake.

Besides this cunto "McSpreader", I am very, very nervous about the potential referendum. Purely out of fear that if we lose, I reckon that's it. For at least 20+ years. I find that length of time unbearable to even think about; what would Scotland look like after 20 years of the current direction of conservative politics? Terrifying.

Besides this cunto "McSpreader", I am very, very nervous about the potential referendum. Purely out of fear that if we lose, I reckon that's it. For at least 20+ years. I find that length of time unbearable to even think about; what would Scotland look like after 20 years of the current direction of conservative politics? Terrifying.

In all honesty I'll be fucking stunned if we don't bottle it. To quote a cliché, it's in our DNA to shite it at the prospect of having to do something, anything that could potentially improve our lives. Much of Renton's "it's shite being Scottish" rant is bang on tbh.

10 years from now the Welfare State will have been eviscerated, the NHS will probably be fucked and both human rights and workers rights will be binned.

And most "Proud Scots" will happily troop to the polls to make it happen.