When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where is the evidence of this? A straw poll at your Orange Lodge meeting doesn’t count.

As for not being able to manage the powers they already have, that didn’t stop the English voting for their parliament to gain more.

Aye..Give Em Enough Rope eh...?

(The Clash 1978)

ETA, I’m not sure what the OO has to do with the SNP’s miserable performance and management of devolved powers, but I guess it’s to be expected that you would resort to throwing it in anyway.

40 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

(The Clash 1978)

ETA, I’m not sure what the OO has to do with the SNP’s miserable performance and management of devolved powers, but I guess it’s to be expected that you would resort to throwing it in anyway.

And I’m not sure what the SNP’s comparatively good handling of devolved powers has to do with Scotland’s ability to be a sovereign state or not. Rob has never explained that.

But then, you’re a self-admitted troll, so it’s possible the above is just yet another desperate cry to see your own words posted. Have you considered a hobby that doesn’t involve trying to gain negative attention from people you don’t know online?

(The Clash 1978)

You trolled the thread and he trolled you back.
You're grown men ffs.

And I’m not sure what the SNP’s comparatively good handling of devolved powers has to do with Scotland’s ability to be a sovereign state or not. Rob has never explained that.
But then, you’re a self-admitted troll, so it’s possible the above is just yet another desperate cry to see your own words posted. Have you considered a hobby that doesn’t involve trying to gain negative attention from people you don’t know online?

Just comment on how I see it pal, genuinely interested in opposing views including yours. It’s true that I’ll just bob in on here now and again, trolling would be a complete waste of time though, as is spending an inordinate amount of time on a web forum to impart such a skewed view of the world. It’s your choice whether you respond mate, no one’s putting a gun to your head. Best just ignore if you feel that way eh?
Let’s be honest though, the blind stereotyping intolerance that you accuse others of is sadly inherent within most of what you post too.
Your pretence that you’re above that is pathetically transparent.
Give up and just go back posting the interesting stuff, about how Scotland will flourish as an independent country. You have a captive audience on here outside the view of the usual combatants I reckon?

24 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Just comment on how I see it pal, genuinely interested in opposing views including yours. It’s true that I’ll just bob in on here now and again, trolling would be a complete waste of time though, as is spending an inordinate amount of time on a web forum to impart such a skewed view of the world. It’s your choice whether you respond mate, no one’s putting a gun to your head. Best just ignore if you feel that way eh?
Let’s be honest though, the blind stereotyping intolerance that you accuse others of is sadly inherent within most of what you post too.
Your pretence that you’re above that is pathetically transparent.
Give up and just go back posting the interesting stuff, about how Scotland will flourish as an independent country. You have a captive audience on here outside the view of the usual combatants I reckon?

So still no evidence of where support for independence is waning? I suppose we can just ascribe it to the deluded fantasies of a relic blinded by imperialist glory.

So still no evidence of where support for independence is waning? I suppose we can just ascribe it to the deluded fantasies of a relic blinded by imperialist glory.

‘A relic blinded by Imperialist Glory’ fux sake Ant, you’re fast falling into the desperate realms of Peppino’s domain. A modern inclusive Scotland will never be for you either it seems.
Heading off for a couple weeks now, as you were Pal.

3 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

‘A relic blinded by Imperialist Glory’ fux sake Ant, you’re fast falling into the desperate realms of Peppino’s domain. A modern inclusive Scotland will never be for you either it seems.
Heading off for a couple weeks now, as you were Pal.

I suspected you’d scarper when asked for evidence of your baseless claims (claims which really do betray more about your own fantasies than about either independence or the SNP). Feel free to make that “couple weeks” last...

A run down of the issues that SNP are sqaundering with their devolved powers, matched with how Labour and/or Tories and/or Westminster would do better with those powers, and some empirical evidence of thirst for independence waning should suffice.

4 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

A run down of the issues that SNP are sqaundering with their devolved powers, matched with how Labour and/or Tories and/or Westminster would do better with those powers, and some empirical evidence of thirst for independence waning should suffice.

And an explanation of how the SNP’s handing of devolved matters dictates Scotland’s viability as a sovereign state (whereas Tory and Labour mishandling of the powers that Westminster has doesn’t dictate the UK’s). 

Yoons don't bother about trivialities like those. Our precious union is better for "reasons", all independence seeking people are "Natszis" and uneducated fools who know nothing, and couldn't survive without the magnanimous England continually bailing us out. That is it in a nutshell

I suspected you’d scarper when asked for evidence of your baseless claims (claims which really do betray more about your own fantasies than about either independence or the SNP). Feel free to make that “couple weeks” last...

No worries, a couple of weeks sunshine then back in time for the cup game. If you think there aren’t millions of us who are dismayed with the SNP in Government, it’s time to wake up pal, and the rest of the ‘Independence at all costs’-movement.
Adios.

No worries, a couple of weeks sunshine then back in time for the cup game. If you think there aren’t millions of us who are dismayed with the SNP in Government, it’s time to wake up pal, and the rest of the ‘Independence at all costs’-movement.
Adios.

[emoji23]

Just imagine, if we had voted YES we’d presently be sitting back pissing ourselves laughing at the Brexit debacle whilst gearing up for making Scotland Europe’s financial centre and opening our country to disillusioned English, Welsh and Irish folk as well as other Europeans,