When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:
nope, he isn't

And so are you

You are not the brightest.

You might be the brightest in your wee family like. 

And you ought to lord it up, but just with the folk in your household. 

24 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

What a load of baloney. I am not a Unionist I am a pragmatist. I vote for what is best for me and my family, and in this case I don;t see any reason to cut my own throat.  You are not driven by facts, just anti English prejudice and pipe dreams.  SNP can't even run Scotland properly as it is, never mind setting up the whole apparatus of an independent state and the end of a 300 year union. They would make an absolute c**t of it. Not up to snuff.   Even the current inflated brent crude price of $77 is $40 under their 2014 prediction. This is the pish you swallowed.  Salmond exposed as the sleazy, boorish fraud I knew he was.

Good job not addressing a single thing i've just told you. Resorting to "you're just a racist" is what i've come to expect. You don't have a single thing of substance to say in response. Because it would actually require thinking. You'd much rather read one sentence statements on the back of a "better together" leaflet, than actually consider the whole picture.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:
You are not the brightest.
You might be the brightest in your wee family like. 
And you ought to lord it up, but just with the folk in your household. 

Anyone who thinks mainstream nationalism in Scotland is about anti English sentimism is a fud

Did you manage to make it to Farmfoods? 

Just now, Jambo99 said:

I meant within the UK.

I thought the context was clear. Apologies. 

What difference does it make? They've been sticking their beak into every possible international conflict since the history of it's formation in a desperate attempt to seem relevant. Because the UK has been involved in every one of these wars, it means Scotland has as well. Do you feel proud of that?

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

What difference does it make? They've been sticking their beak into every possible international conflict since the history of it's formation in a desperate attempt to seem relevant. Because the UK has been involved in every one of these wars, it means Scotland has as well. Do you feel proud of that?

I feel proud of the UK.

The UK, and I am from about 1971, has been one of the best places on Earth to be born in. 

The UK is fucked up. I cannot say it isn't. Yet where isn't fucked up? 

#Indyref2 is legitimate, but an obvious loser.

That is why I voted for it happening ages away.

2 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

I meant within the UK.

I thought the context was clear. Apologies. 

Wasn't there a bit of an internal war in 1745/46? And how about the internal wars that resulted in Irish independence, or 'the troubles' in the 1970's.

It hasn't really been all hugs and kisses, has it?

36 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

What a load of baloney. I am not a Unionist I am a pragmatist. I vote for what is best for me and my family, and in this case I don;t see any reason to cut my own throat.  You are not driven by facts, just anti English prejudice and pipe dreams.  SNP can't even run Scotland properly as it is, never mind setting up the whole apparatus of an independent state and the end of a 300 year union. They would make an absolute c**t of it. Not up to snuff.   Even the current inflated brent crude price of $77 is $40 under their 2014 prediction. This is the pish you swallowed.  Salmond exposed as the sleazy, boorish fraud I knew he was.

But oil eh..... worthless to nobody but Scotland.

https://www.nasdaq.com/markets/crude-oil-brent.aspx?timeframe=4y

crudeoil.png

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Wasn't there a bit of an internal war in 1745/46? And how about the internal wars that resulted in Irish independence, or 'the troubles' in the 1970's.

It hasn't really been all hugs and kisses, has it?

Compare that to Europe.

Then hand in a 250 word essay. 

-Make that a 10 word essay.

Edited by Jambo99

Jesus wept.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
55 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Jesus wept.

We don't know if Jesus was real.