When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's perfectly possible hold pro-union views first and afterwards pick a football team that reflects this identify.   

Perhaps Rob can clarify whether he was a Brit-Nat before he first wore a Rangers tap ?   

Happy to clarify, I was supporting Rangers a long long time before taking any interest whatsoever in politics (and the world around me).

9 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Happy to clarify, I was supporting Rangers a long long time before taking any interest whatsoever in politics (and the world around me).

How long until you started attending the old lodge?

I'll hazard a guess at somewhere between the time you started supporting Rangers and the time you started getting into politics.

How long until you started attending the old lodge?

I'll hazard a guess at somewhere between the time you started supporting Rangers and the time you started getting into politics.

Deary me, and another one comes along, turn the record over mate, heard it all before. Criticise the Scottish Government and it always descends back into this pish.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Deary me, and another one comes along, turn the record over mate, heard it all before. Criticise the Scottish Government and it always descends back into this pish.

Perhaps if you critised them on anything with any real substance, you would be taken more seriously. But as it is with British Unionist/Nationalists (don't know what to call them anymore) you attack the SNP on hypothetical situations, rather than situations that are occuring right now.

Perhaps if you critised them on anything with any real substance, you would be taken more seriously. But as it is with British Unionist/Nationalists (don't know what to call them anymore) you attack the SNP on hypothetical situations, rather than situations that are occuring right now.

Did the proposed Chinese trade deal fall through, or what is just a fabricated piece to fill in the gap on Reporting Scotland on a quiet news day? Hypothetical or Real?

And have the brass neck to do it whilst there are much bigger problems elsewhere, never ever criticise their own.

Roberts fooling nobody, him and his ilk are a complete minter.

You'll get wee tinks (not saying he is one) here living in their Ayrshire schemes or whatever voting for the political elite and the Tories purely through their own British nationalism. They'd live on the streets as long as it meant they stayed 'loyal'.

I'd say Rob lost the right to benefit of the doubt a long time ago with the fairly nasty insinuations he's made in the past. He can't see past the SNP's agenda and it makes him utterly livid.

The SNP agenda is to break the Union of The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, its their raison detre !! I don't know ANY Scottish Unionists who can see past that!

Just now, RedRob72 said:

The SNP agenda is to break the Union of The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, its their raison detre !! I don't know ANY Scottish Unionists who can see past that!

And finally he admits it.

Any argument you make from this point is completely pointless. The only thing you see when you see politics is the union jack. Nothing else matters. People's lives and futures just don't matter.

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Did the proposed Chinese trade deal fall through, or what is just a fabricated piece to fill in the gap on Reporting Scotland on a quiet news day? Hypothetical or Real?

You have no idea why it fell through, none of us do.

But had it not fallen through, you'd be whinging about the Scottish Government having direct deal relations with a country like China right now. It's what your kind do. You shape the narritive of your arguments against the SNP regardless of the outcomes. Just as you shape your defence of the UK Governments regardless of political outcomes at their level.

During the EU Referendum, you were saying how outraged you would be if Scotland was dragged out of the EU if it voted to remain to stay. Well that's exactly what has happened, yet you already seem to be over it. Because to be against it, would be to be against a political outcome shaped by the UK Government. Can't have that eh?

And have the brass neck to do it whilst there are much bigger problems elsewhere, never ever criticise their own.

You'll get wee tinks (not saying he is one) here living in their Ayrshire schemes or whatever voting for the political elite and the Tories purely through their own British nationalism. They'd live on the streets as long as it meant they stayed 'loyal'.

There you go again Lichtie, 'wee timks living in their Ayrshire schemes' how f*ckin patronising, what on earth has led you to believe that you are so superior, that your political beliefs are SO right and anyone with a different view is wrong. You're in for a few disappointments in life if that's the approach you choose my friend.

You have no idea why it fell through, none of us do.

But had it not fallen through, you'd be whinging about the Scottish Government having direct deal relations with a country like China right now. It's what your kind do. You shape the narritive of your arguments against the SNP regardless of the outcomes. Just as you shape your defence of the UK Governments regardless of political outcomes at their level.

During the EU Referendum, you were saying how outraged you would be if Scotland was dragged out of the EU if it voted to remain to stay. Well that's exactly what has happened, yet you already seem to be over it. Because to be against it, would be to be against a political outcome shaped by the UK Government. Can't have that eh?

I voted remain pal, not sure what that has to do with this issue btw.
Pretty sure that in my time on here though,I've criticised, the Tories, The Labour Party and The SNP in equal measure.

And finally he admits it.

Any argument you make from this point is completely pointless. The only thing you see when you see politics is the union jack. Nothing else matters. People's lives and futures just don't matter.

Nice spin attempt but it's just not true, people's lives and futures matter very much indeed, just not in the direction the SNP wish to take them.

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tbf from where I saw it, the deprived areas of Scotland broadly voted for independence. It's the selfish middle classholes in Edinburgh etc that fucking love the union.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

What a f*ckin state to get yourself into, you have no f*ckin idea who I am, how I live my life, what my achievements are/are not and what remain future aspirations, personal and professional, yet you are able to judge a complete stranger 'as a slit your wrists loser'!!?

I think that suggests a lot more about you as a person and perhaps your present maturity. Your stereotyping judgement is as prejudiced as anything you choose to throw at me based on my football team or family background for example. It's a sub page on a f*ckin football forum forfuxsake, different views, different opinions that's all. Calm yersel down ya silly wee lad.

You've posted enough about your utterly tedious existence on here for most of us to form the opinion that you are a dribbling white-van-man cretin, with abhorrent loyalist views and an utterly bizarre hatred of the SNP, and previous for a frankly weird obsession on the views of two SNP politicians with "irishy names" which you never did properly explain. 

You're a walking fucking cliche. 

You've posted enough about your utterly tedious existence on here for most of us to form the opinion that you are a dribbling white-van-man cretin, with abhorrent loyalist views and an utterly bizarre hatred of the SNP, and previous for a frankly weird obsession on the views of two SNP politicians with "irishy names" which you never did properly explain. 

You're a walking fucking cliche. 

White Van Man, ha ha ha!! Just another poster happy to judge, pigeonhole, distort and misrepresent. I have never questioned anyone based on the sound of their surnames, again your simple biased interpretation, I fear it is you that is so clearly fuckin cliched mate. You never post anything to suggest otherwise. Zzzzzz

4 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Is that the Post office the UK gov privatised ?  

Oops, confusing Royal Mail and the Post Office here.  The former has been privatised, the latter is still state owned.

I see this point had already been made and dismissed.  I would be interested to see where the evidence of privatisation of the Post Office is.

Edited by strichener

32 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

White Van Man, ha ha ha!! Just another poster happy to judge, pigeonhole, distort and misrepresent. I have never questioned anyone based on the sound of their surnames, again your simple biased interpretation, I fear it is you that is so clearly fuckin cliched mate. You never post anything to suggest otherwise. Zzzzzz

I am perfectly happy to judge you as a bigoted, cretinous simpleton, because that is exactly how your posts portray you. 

I am perfectly happy to judge you as a bigoted, cretinous simpleton, because that is exactly how your posts portray you. 

I questioned the reason for the Chinese/Scottish Gov deal failing to materialise, that is all. The usual insults of bigotry, religious bias, usually based on my football team of choice then start to fly. It's so f*ckin predictable and has no relation to the subject matter at hand, it's lazy at best but blind hatred at worst. You're not alone Jupe, there's a number on here, that immediately resort to throwing accusations of intolerance, sectarianism and discrimination, yet don't realise that they constantly display the exact same behaviours !! Think I'm old enough and sufficiently thick skinned to take it on the chin though, carry on.