When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UK utterly struggling for any sort of trade deals. Tories in Scotland (along with the other opposition parties) do their best to scupper a huge trade deal with China.

I can just imagine Theresa May saying to Ruthie "YOU DID WHAT!!!?"    

I actually spent all last week doing that. Pipe doon.

Robert. :lol:

Fooling nobody.

Not trying to fool anyone Lichtie, quite comfortable where I'm at pal, an open book!!

Differences don't equate to insults and name calling though, surely we're better than that!?

12 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Never

Quite. It's a nightmare, how do you get someone to admit they've been ridden like a tuppeny hoor for most of their adult lives when there is a raft of spurious propaganda out there telling them the massive shit sandwich they've been eating and are still scoffing down is in fact crayfish and rocket drizzled in a lime vinagrette on an artisan brioche bun?

It's impossible, it's like the poor c***s who think Rangers are still kicking about, playing football and stuff. Tragic.

thousands-of-mugs-on-display-at-the-brandenberg-gate-29th-september-b4eh07.jpg

65484b5248818312b02b5b06983d3b59.jpg

At what point do the rabid Yoons suddenly realise they've been had do you think?

I voted remain pal, not sure what that has to do with this issue btw.
Pretty sure that in my time on here though,I've criticised, the Tories, The Labour Party and The SNP in equal measure.

The floors yours Rob. Criticise away.

Rob/wes is a proper died in the wool 100% bigo and naked blood and soil British nationalist.  There is no getting through to people like that,  he is literally completely incapable of independent objective thought on any issue related to Scotland/n Ireland.

Bear in mind his own words, this guy, who crosses a sea every year of his life to go to a foreign country to march in celebration of protestant supremacy in a small bit of it, says he is from the PLU community.   That's what he says,  protestant,  unionist, loyalist.

Personally my community,  like all non bigots on here is the people in the place where i live.  Muslim, jew,  gay, straight, protestant,  Catholic,  unionist,  Scottish nationalist,  monarchist republican,  atheist transsexual,  they're all in my community if they live where i live.

Not rob, if you're Catholic you could live next door to him he doesn't consider you part of his community,  you could believe in a united Ireland and live over the road, not part of his community,  you could have grown up with rob and live over the back from his house, but believe the monarchy should be abolished and we should elect a head of state.  That makes you not part of his community.   These are his own words.  He also describes Scottish nationalits who simply believe Scotland should be run by the people that live here 'the enemy within'.  He is a died in the wool 100% bigot right to the core who is full of hatred and sectarianism. 

Trying to get someone like that to engage their brain on any issue related to scotland/uk/n Ireland is literally impossible.   Their prejudices have been drummed into them daily from the day they were born,  my dad is the exact same btw,  and it's so far down the line by thetime they rreach 50 or 60 years old, the brainwashing is so far gone and the bigotry so ingrained it's impossible to get through to them.  There's no point even trying,  all we have 

to do is win, convince enough other people who aren't bigots.

When we do the robs of Scotland will cause violence btw,  that'sssomething we'll have to be prepared for,  the angry, entitled, bigoted,  supremacist britnats will react with anger when we end the UK and there will be violence,  they were violent when they won last time ffs,  butIit will dissipate ad show them for the utter scum they are. 

Torys are part of our community, just as offenders are part of our community. Out in the open, you would never know there was anything dodgy about them. But as soon as you turn your back on them, prepare to be well and truly shafted.

Rob/wes is a proper died in the wool 100% bigo and naked blood and soil British nationalist.  There is no getting through to people like that,  he is literally completely incapable of independent objective thought on any issue related to Scotland/n Ireland.

Bear in mind his own words, this guy, who crosses a sea every year of his life to go to a foreign country to march in celebration of protestant supremacy in a small bit of it, says he is from the PLU community.   That's what he says,  protestant,  unionist, loyalist.

Personally my community,  like all non bigots on here is the people in the place where i live.  Muslim, jew,  gay, straight, protestant,  Catholic,  unionist,  Scottish nationalist,  monarchist republican,  atheist transsexual,  they're all in my community if they live where i live.

Not rob, if you're Catholic you could live next door to him he doesn't consider you part of his community,  you could believe in a united Ireland and live over the road, not part of his community,  you could have grown up with rob and live over the back from his house, but believe the monarchy should be abolished and we should elect a head of state.  That makes you not part of his community.   These are his own words.  He also describes Scottish nationalits who simply believe Scotland should be run by the people that live here 'the enemy within'.  He is a died in the wool 100% bigot right to the core who is full of hatred and sectarianism. 

Trying to get someone like that to engage their brain on any issue related to scotland/uk/n Ireland is literally impossible.   Their prejudices have been drummed into them daily from the day they were born,  my dad is the exact same btw,  and it's so far down the line by thetime they rreach 50 or 60 years old, the brainwashing is so far gone and the bigotry so ingrained it's impossible to get through to them.  There's no point even trying,  all we have 

to do is win, convince enough other people who aren't bigots.

When we do the robs of Scotland will cause violence btw,  that'sssomething we'll have to be prepared for,  the angry, entitled, bigoted,  supremacist britnats will react with anger when we end the UK and there will be violence,  they were violent when they won last time ffs,  butIit will dissipate ad show them for the utter scum they are. 

Where is this foreign country that you speak of, the last time I looked Northern Ireland was still firmly a part of the UK? The rest of your post is the usual spit and bile, you've nothing else Fuzzy.