When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Where is this foreign country that you speak of, the last time I looked Northern Ireland was still firmly a part of the UK? The rest of your post is the usual spit and bile, you've nothing else Fuzzy.

The UK isn't a country. It is a union of countries. Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and England didn't stop being countries after the act of union.

But knowing you, you probably recognize England as it's own country, while failing to recognize the rest as such.

The UK isn't a country. It is a union of countries. Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and England didn't stop being countries after the act of union.

But knowing you, you probably recognize England as it's own country, while failing to recognize the rest as such.

Ok, fair enough, Northern Ireland still sits with the Union of the United Kingdom, it is not part of a foreign country as was described in Fuzzy's post back up the thread. Happy with that?

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Ok, fair enough, Northern Ireland still sits with the Union of the United Kingdom, it is not part of a foreign country as was described in Fuzzy's post back up the thread. Happy with that?

Regardless of whether you consider them a foreign country or not isn't the point of the arguement being made.

N Ireland is an occupied territory of Ireland.   I bet rob considers that foreign.   You'll notice he ignores every other word though,  getting bigots to confront their own bigotry is impossible. 

'Occupied Territory' must be difficult choking on your own poisonous spume trying to spit those words out Fuzzy!? A term recognised by no one but you and other bitter republicans. Give it a rest pal, the world has moved on. The GFA makes it perfectly clear what the situation is, live with it. I'll say it one last time, show me one example where I've posted anything that could be construed as religious bigotry on here and I'm out for good. If not gis peace.

You March in favour of bigotry wes,  and n Ireland is obviously occupied only a bigot like you thinks otherwise. 

Ach why bother, just going round in circles again Fuzzy!!

Don't you get bored of this tripe, I'm sure pretty much everyone else does.

4 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Ach why bother, just going round in circles again Fuzzy!!

Don't you get bored of this tripe, I'm sure pretty much everyone else does.

We are bored of the tripe which is the bigotry that your ilk supports.

20 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Where is this foreign country that you speak of, the last time I looked Northern Ireland was still firmly a part of the UK? The rest of your post is the usual spit and bile, you've nothing else Fuzzy.

20 hours ago, Poo said:

Regardless of whether you consider them a foreign country or not isn't the point of the arguement being made.

20 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

20 hours ago, Poo said:

19 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

N Ireland is an occupied territory of Ireland.   I bet rob considers that foreign.   You'll notice he ignores every other word though,  getting bigots to confront their own bigotry is impossible. 

18 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

'Occupied Territory' must be difficult choking on your own poisonous spume trying to spit those words out Fuzzy!? A term recognised by no one but you and other bitter republicans. Give it a rest pal, the world has moved on. The GFA makes it perfectly clear what the situation is, live with it. I'll say it one last time, show me one example where I've posted anything that could be construed as religious bigotry on here and I'm out for good. If not gis peace.

Technically speaking none of Ireland is actually "Foreign" under the 1946 Ireland Act