When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, sparky88 said:

I'm pretty sure what you've just said was never on any campaign poster. It was something like ' vote yes to save the NHS' . Either way, utter crap given that the SNP have their hands on the purse strings and the tradional labour voters now voting SNP would desert the SNP in droves if they started selling off the NHS.

Right. So no one said the NHS "will die if we voted no".

Thanks for your clarification. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Of course.  They wallow in Scotland's humiliation.

Because they feel themselves complicit in it. It makes it easier to believe something isn't being done *to* Scotland if they can feel themselves part of the con.

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

The only people who believed 'The Vow' were stupid people or people who wanted to believe it to justify their position of servitude.

The only people who believed 'The Vow' were stupid people or people who wanted to believe it to justify their position of servitude.

I didn't believe every aspect of the Vow but it didn't convince me the best way forward was believing the White Paper and becoming bankrupt soon after.The rising tide of insults to fellow Scots and seethe levels are indicative of a growing realisation that Indy2 is a fantasy though.Mind you winning it is a bigger one.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Jockholm Syndrome. "Yes, they lied to us and treated us like idiots, but it's for our own good."

The UK government know that there are plenty of Scots who'll pull their kilts up and bend over no matter what is said about or done to Scotland. A prime example is the blind loyalty of BritNats who were thrown under bus by the "vow" and devolution itself - there are extreme BritNats don't even want Scotland to have a parliament of its own, and they continue to devote themselves to the UK despite the UK completely ignoring them in pursuit of voters who are less blindly devoted to UK nationalism.

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I didn't believe every aspect of the Vow but it didn't convince me the best way forward was believing the White Paper and becoming bankrupt soon after.The rising tide of insults to fellow Scots and seethe levels are indicative of a growing realisation that Indy2 is a fantasy though.Mind you winning it is a bigger one.

To be fair there is nothing - absolutely nothing - that the Scottish government could say, do or prove that would make you consider voting for Scotland to achieve statehood. Similarly, it appears there's nothing the UK government could do that would make you vote against keeping its rule over Scotland. Pretending you made some kind of considered choice fools no one.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

To be fair there is nothing - absolutely nothing - that the UK government could say, do or prove that would make you consider remaining part of the UK. Similarly, it appears there's nothing the Scottish government could do that would make you vote against them. Pretending you made some kind of considered choice fools no one.

Works both ways.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Yip. Anti Scots nats

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

To be fair there is nothing - absolutely nothing - that the Scottish government could say, do or prove that would make you consider voting for Scotland to achieve statehood. Similarly, it appears there's nothing the UK government could do that would make you vote against keeping it

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Works both ways.

Antlion, At last you finally get it!!! You lot are Strutters we're Builders.:thumsup2

3 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

On 06/10/2016 at 13:02, Loondave1 said:

I think im allowed to vote how i wish and no cries of "coward" from Natsi bully boys like you will change that.Unless I'm at the monocle polishers or having my top hat fixed that day.

:rolleyes:

Unionism is a mental illness,  wanting people who repeatedly display utter contempt for your entire country to keep governing it cause we'd do a site job anyway is a bizarre position psychologists need to study.  These people like loondave are mentally ill they really are.

Harsh

But fair

Unionism is a mental illness,  wanting people who repeatedly display utter contempt for your entire country to keep governing it cause we'd do a site job anyway is a bizarre position psychologists need to study.  These people like loondave are mentally ill they really are.

Oh come on you are being derided as a roaster by your own side on the Polls thread your in no position to judge.