When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

True that....

Having met literally hundreds of English , Irish and Welsh people  and lived in England and Wales,  I can assure everyone that they just love to expound their pro-Scottish sentiments and their love of all things Scottish.......except for ScotNatBags.

It's the ScotNats that are sowing any seeds of discontent and resentment that may have taken root, but to be honest , I think it's more a case of amused miscomprehension when seeing's Sturgeon ever more seething  contempt towards Westminster/rUK .

Britain is a far more welcoming and friendlier place for Scotland than the EU ever will be.

Lol whit??? That'll be ukip gets so many votes in ruk and only a handful up here.

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Ffs, Loondave and those other two muppets openly admit they're only posting here to troll, and folk still respond to them emoji23.png

Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

You may have to eat your words. Some parts of the new fivers may be tasty.:whistle

Lol whit??? That'll be ukip gets so many votes in ruk and only a handful up here.

I kind of think the Nats are Scotland's version of UKIP.All taking back control and despising foreigners.Well English ones anyway.Also hoping old people die in cold winters for excerising there democratic right to vote how they wish.

36 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I kind of think the Nats are Scotland's version of UKIP.All taking back control and despising foreigners.Well English ones anyway.Also hoping old people die in cold winters for excerising there democratic right to vote how they wish.

The difference being that the SNP want Scotland to be an actual nation state by leaving a union that renders Scotland regional rather than national status, whereas UKIP want to leave a union of actual nation states (because they want to limit the number of people coming into their favoured state, the UK). But we realise that thinking isn't your strong point; worshipping the Union Jack without question is.

The difference being that the SNP want Scotland to be an actual nation state by leaving a union that renders Scotland regional rather than national status, whereas UKIP want to leave a union of actual nation states (because they want to limit the number of people coming into their favoured state, the UK). But we realise that thinking isn't your strong point; worshipping the Union Jack without question is.

a926b70b22efe20c30ad942cb1df6433.jpg

14 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

a926b70b22efe20c30ad942cb1df6433.jpg

What pleasure do you get from baiting people, though? I mean what, exactly, do you derive from it? I've said before I'm generally curious about what motivates people like you to seek out or see an internet forum or discussion and think, "I know - if I say ridiculous things, I might be able to wind strangers up, and then they'll react to me in negative ways, and I'll get pleasure from that." What on earth *is* the pleasure? Whatever it is, it clearly trumps reading a book, or watching TV, spending time with family or friends (assuming you have any), or even engaging in actual discussion/debate.

There's genuinely a good thesis to be written by some enterprising psychology student on what motivates attention-seeking internet trolls and baiters like you to do what they do. It's a genuinely modern psychological condition/behaviour.

Edited by Antlion

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

You miss the point that the UK is the most successful collaboration of individual countries in the history of the world.

You are obsessed with one expression of British Nationalism as portrayed by Irish/Scottish Loyalists but there are very many more ways to be pro-Union .

Asian British ( sub-divided into Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi etc British),  Irish British, Caribbean British or just British. None of these involves 'worshipping' the Union Jack but simply being proud of being part of such a great and dynamic nation of nations. Even newly arrived EU immigrants are proud to be new Brits.........

What's the alternative again? Because  I don't see one ....

Btw  UKIP wants the UK wants to leave the EU because it will subsume all its member states into one great , bland , homogenous,  gooey,   mess.

Is that what yer wanting pour L'Ecosse ?

7 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You miss the point that the UK is the most successful collaboration of individual countries in the history of the world.

You are obsessed with one expression of British Nationalism as portrayed by Irish/Scottish Loyalists but there are very many more ways to be pro-Union .

Asian British ( sub-divided into Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi etc British),  Irish British, Caribbean British or just British. None of these involves 'worshipping' the Union Jack but simply being proud of being part of such a great and dynamic nation of nations. Even newly arrived EU immigrants are proud to be new Brits.........

What's the alternative again? Because  I don't see one ....

Btw  UKIP wants the UK wants to leave the EU because it will subsume all its member states into one great , bland , homogenous,  gooey,   mess.

Is that what yer wanting pour L'Ecosse ?

On the one hand you call the subsumption of Scottish, English and Irish states into the UK the bestest, most awesome collaboration of countries in the whole world, and then on the other you take the suspicion that the EU might desire the same endpoint for it's members and call that a bland, homogenous mess.

What pleasure do you get from baiting people, though? I mean what, exactly, do you derive from it? I've said before I'm generally curious about what motivates people like you to seek out or see an internet forum or discussion and think, "I know - if I say ridiculous things, I might be able to wind strangers up, and then they'll react to me in negative ways, and I'll get pleasure from that." What on earth *is* the pleasure? Whatever it is, it clearly trumps reading a book, or watching TV, spending time with family or friends (assuming you have any), or even engaging in actual discussion/debate.

There's genuinely a good thesis to be written by some enterprising psychology student on what motivates attention-seeking internet trolls and baiters like you to do what they do. It's a genuinely modern psychological condition/behaviour.

In your case "baiting" and "saying ridiculous things" refers to anything posted vaguely anti Indy or critical of the SNP." Trolling" is a wee bit "eye of the beholder" in so many ways.