When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Not the case at all.

Unionists don't 'want' people who show utter contempt for Scotland at all . They just don't want the poisonous, prejudiced, incompetent mob that is the SNP in charge because that would be far worse.

I would support independence if it were being driven by the Labour or Conservatives but not the SNP. We'd be a tartan clad version of the worst excesses  of Cuba, East Germany and Zimbabwe all rolled into one .

In other words, they don't like the party Scotland might elect, and thus don't want Scotland to have the right to elect it's own sovereign parliaments. That, right there, is the epitome of "too stupid" to be independent.

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Although a mentalist Peppino has a point here, what he is saying is true

'wanting people who repeatedly display utter contempt for your country to keep governing it because we'd do a shite job anyway' or couldn't manage to do it

Is literally the stance taken by a lot of unionists. It's scary

It would be scary if true, but it's not. I have never met a fellow Brit who thought Scotland worthless or treated Scots with scorn. Now scotnatbags, that's another matter.:whistle

19 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

It would be scary if true, but it's not. I have never met a fellow Brit who thought Scotland worthless or treated Scots with scorn. Now scotnatbags, that's another matter.:whistle

True that....

Having met literally hundreds of English , Irish and Welsh people  and lived in England and Wales,  I can assure everyone that they just love to expound their pro-Scottish sentiments and their love of all things Scottish.......except for ScotNatBags.

It's the ScotNats that are sowing any seeds of discontent and resentment that may have taken root, but to be honest , I think it's more a case of amused miscomprehension when seeing's Sturgeon ever more seething  contempt towards Westminster/rUK .

Britain is a far more welcoming and friendlier place for Scotland than the EU ever will be.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

In other words, they don't like the party Scotland might elect, and thus don't want Scotland to have the right to elect it's own sovereign parliaments. That, right there, is the epitome of "too stupid" to be independent.

Who is the 'They'.....typical Nationalist exclusivity right there!

Unionists are Scottish too, btw. Hard for you to take, or maybe you would deny them their nationality.

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Who is the 'They'.....typical Nationalist exclusivity right there!

Unionists are Scottish too, btw. Hard for you to take, or maybe you would deny them their nationality.

No one has ever denied this. History shows us that there is a long tradition of Scots who want to deny Scotland statehood. You're familiar with the straw man argument? You've just provided a classic example of it.

The "they" is the group you've labelled "unionists".

Edited by Antlion

Curious that McSpreader hasn't replied to Randy Giles' point. Not that I'd expect him to, though.

It's ironic that Labour and the Tories' best chance of coming anywhere near power in Scotland again is through independence, and not towing the party line from WM.

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

You do realise that the above is pure conjecture. Then you interpolate your opinion as "the epitome of too stupid to be independent"

You're becoming a laughing stock on here, along with my fav pizza topping, jld etc.

If yuo get your trainers on you can catch up with jld. I chased him away.:whistle

Curious that McSpreader hasn't replied to Randy Giles' point. Not that I'd expect him to, though.

It's ironic that Labour and the Tories' best chance of coming anywhere near power in Scotland again is through independence, and not towing the party line from WM.

Wouldn't bother responding to that cretin Randy Giles point either tbf.

Why we give you peace if we lose?   We're still gonna want independence,  you'd just have 20 or 30 years of it instead of 2 or 3.  Independce supporters aren't gonna stop wanting independence until we're independent. 

" I'm putting you on block too.   You've never typed a word worth reading." 

What is it about this your not getting to grips with ?

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Says he's putting him on block, then asks a question.. Loons the name alright

He's an attention seeking whore. I don't think even he believes anything he says on here. Everything he posts is merely reply bait. He obviously has no friends in the real world. Shame really.