When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

He has not told any lies.

What part of this isn't a lie?

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act

Edited by welshbairn

Why would I give up? I've still not had an answer. What services would Nationalists like to see cut in a new Independent Scotland to balance the books? Where would £13Bn of savings come from? And how will putting a hard border between Scotland and England help in achieving fiscal stability? 

As for cuts, i’d love to see a reduction in the aid we currently send to the Windsor/Mountbatten people displaced from Germany to London. Id love to see a cut to the trident program of american weapons and a large scale reduction in the money we currently send to England. Those would be my choices.

29 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

As I have said Malky you will not get an answer from any of that lot. They don't have one. Don't worry though independence will mean we will all be much better off. Scotland would be the worlds first eutopia. 

Eutopia already exists.

It's a hairdresser in Helensburgh.

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 17.21.53.png

Edited by lichtgilphead

23 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

What lap are we on now? 6, 7 or 8? Surely they'll be ringing the bell soon. 

We've done this. But let me try something different. Is spending more than you earn a good thing in your mind?

No. Is it unusual to operate with a deficit? Would Scotland be an outlier? Is you suggestion that 13bn of cuts have to be made on day 1? If so, why? 

Hope my mortgage provider doesnt read this thread. I am not ready for him to announce that he is calling in my debt. 

4 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

All of it.

You're really not being helpful to Milky if that's all you've got. If you say what are obvious lies to any neutral observer are true, then we can only assume your word is worthless. 

Didnt we establish that his family dont like him?
You can deduce that from the round the clock posting in this thread
No wonder. He certainly puts a lot of effort into posting long winded drivel that's never going to change any sentient being's mind. Creating Glenanover to back him up though [emoji23] Fucking weirdo [emoji23]

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

No wonder. He certainly puts a lot of effort into posting long winded drivel that's never going to change any sentient being's mind. Creating Glenanover to back him up though emoji23.png Fucking weirdo emoji23.png

He is about 200 miles past that line where a troll can claim the reaction was worth the effort. 

What he is doing is indeed the act of a definite weirdo and probable virgin. 

Thinking back to Malky's story about taking his grandson to the football.

1) Malky claims to be a St Mirren fan

2) St Mirren were away to Livingston yesterday

3) He claims his grandson bought a programme at the match

Now, maybe a Livvy fan can confirm this, but I seem to recollect that Livingston stopped producing paper copies of their programme - it's now only available online.

If I'm correct, can Malky explain how his grandson spent money on a programme?