When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, madwullie said:

You're living in a fantasy world if you think the country will just "move on" no matter how this is resolved. 

Brexit is going to dominate uk politics for the next decade at least. 

A no deal brexit would guarantee that nothing else would be the focus of attention for the foreseeable future, especially the Irish border. As you say whatever happens it will fill the political sphere for decades. What an incredible waste of time and effort when there are so many real problems to deal with, instead of an entirely manufactured and unnecessary one.

Edited by welshbairn

I'm not enjoying this at all. I want brexit over which at last we have someone getting on with and then Sturgeon told she is not getting another referendum.
Then we can all move on and concentrate on things that matter instead of bloody referendums. I am sick of hearing about brexit and independence.
What you are actually asking for there, is the people of Scotland being told they are not getting another referendum, despite repeatedly and strongly backing parties who campaign on a manifesto promise to seek one.

See, fannies like you like to just tag Sturgeons name to things, but anither referendum is not, and will not be requested, FOR Nicola Sturgeon. It will be done by her because the people of Scotland pass that mandate to her.

So you can wail about it all you want. You can use your vote to stand against it, but your hope that it is dismissed so easily by Westminster marks you as an utter fanny who is happy to see the democratic will of Scotlands people dismissed out of hand.

7 minutes ago, madwullie said:

You're living in a fantasy world if you think the country will just "move on" no matter how this is resolved. 

Brexit is going to dominate uk politics for the next decade at least. 

Once a deal has been done or not we will be out. I get that there will be lots of talk but as we have left we have to move on. 

And the last thing we need is another referendum on independence. I really wish that there wont be one in the next 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

What you are actually asking for there, is the people of Scotland being told they are not getting another referendum, despite repeatedly and strongly backing parties who campaign on a manifesto promise to seek one.

See, fannies like you like to just tag Sturgeons name to things, but anither referendum is not, and will not be requested, FOR Nicola Sturgeon. It will be done by her because the people of Scotland pass that mandate to her.

So you can wail about it all you want. You can use your vote to stand against it, but your hope that it is dismissed so easily by Westminster marks you as an utter fanny who is happy to see the democratic will of Scotlands people dismissed out of hand.

You are calling at least 50% of Scottish voters a fanny. 

And I will vote against it and hope whoever is in charge at WM says no you are not having one. 

And I will vote against it and hope whoever is in charge at WM says no you are not having one. 
Yet what you want, is a decision to seek one, made by the Scottish electorate by voting based on grounds set out in manifestos, to be dismissed by the govt in Westminster.

Thats what you want, just so we are clear?*

Thats the political landscape you think it best for the future?

*I already know you are a tragic loser and utter simpleton, but your admission to the above will make it easier for newcomers to the thread.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
12 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

I'd call 98% of all people a fanny, of which you are certainly one.

I would call 99% of posters on the political threads on here a fanny which of course you are one.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yet what you want, is a decision to seek one, made by the Scottish electorate by voting based on grounds set out in manifestos, to be dismissed by the govt in Westminster.

Thats what you want, just so we are clear?*

Thats the political landscape you think it best for the future?

*I already know you are a tragic loser and utter simpleton, but your admission to the above will make it easier for newcomers to the thread.

Is that what you are saying ?

And I'm certainly not a loser or simpleton. I have worked hard and done pretty well in life.

Have you ?

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
21 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

No, he's calling you a fanny. Quite correctly in my opinion.

No, he was calling anyone who doesn't vote for an independence supporting party a fanny. 

You fanny.