When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, PAC said:

From a completely non-partisan perspective, I've now spoken to 3 no voters from 2014 who are now backing independence (the only 3 naysayers I know). Perhaps that's an indication of how the wider public feel. This is actually happening this time I think.

No according to the General Election results, or the opinion polls - all of which used a larger sample than 3 of your friends. 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

It is indeed - you are the biggest liar on here. 

So are you claiming that the Scot tories didn't campaign on "no to indyref2"?

If so, then you're certainly in the right party. One full of liars.... and right wing bigots.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/10/investigation-finds-88-tory-ads-misleading-compared-0-labour-11651802/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-golding-conservatives-britain-first-boris-johnson-muslim-women-letterboxes-a9254061.html

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

So are you claiming that the Scot tories didn't campaign on "no to indyref2"?

If so, then you're certainly in the right party. One full of liars.... and right wing bigots.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/10/investigation-finds-88-tory-ads-misleading-compared-0-labour-11651802/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-golding-conservatives-britain-first-boris-johnson-muslim-women-letterboxes-a9254061.html

What were their findings about the SNP campaign? 

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

What were their findings about the SNP campaign? 

An investigation into the SNP wasn't deemed necessary considering their long history of honesty when it comes to political campaigning. No fake graphs, no misleading slogans. Just clear and concise policies.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

An investigation into the SNP wasn't deemed necessary considering their long history of honesty when it comes to political campaigning. No fake graphs, no misleading slogans. Just clear and concise policies.

Aye right. I found their website. It claims that of a sample of claims made about the UK Union the SNP told  a huge 80% of the lies, falsehoods, omissions and conjectures were from the SNP. The other 20% were made by the Green Party. 

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Aye right. I found their website. It claims that of a sample of claims made about the UK Union the SNP told  a huge 80% of the lies, falsehoods, omissions and conjectures were from the SNP. The other 20% were made by the Green Party. 

Why haven't you provided a link?

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

B_u2YqAXEAAwFGd.jpg

41 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I was fact checking your lie. You are a liar. A dirty liar. A scumbag liar. And yet you deflect by calling Boris Johnson exactly what you are. It's pretty pathetic really. 

Oh and the Scottish Public voted to stay in the Union as I have already highlighted. Only 46% of the vote went the way of the SNP and the Greens. You might have won a load of seats under the first past the post system you all apparently hate - but you still don't have a mandate for an Independence Referendum that Scotland DOESN'T WANT! 

The nick of Mr Manky, how did the Tories do in Scotland on their say no to Indy 2 agenda?

38 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You are still a disinformation troll who wouldn't distance yourself from voting for a racist, homophobic and Islamophobic candidate despite being asked several times. 

Time to bring back a still unretracted classic.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I've said before that I am quite long in the tooth, and sadly I've seen all this nonsense before. Back in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up the SNP were seen by many in the West Of Scotland as being a party for Catholics. It's kind of sad to see that after nearly 60 years Scottish politics hasn't really changed. In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists. 

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

7 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Why didn't Bawwatchin? 

Boring deflection, Malksoft.

You say you've found a website that says the SNP & Greens told 80% + 20% (i.e. 100%) "of the lies, falsehoods, omissions and conjectures" relating to a specific subject.

I would have thought that you would want to publicise this impartial, truthful & 100% believable source. Why the reluctance?

Is Malky talking shite again?

Edited by lichtgilphead

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

You say you've found a website that says the SNP & Greens told 80% + 20% (i.e. 100%) "of the lies, falsehoods, omissions and conjectures" relating to a specific subject.

I would have thought that you would want to publicise this impartia,l truthful & 100% believable source. Why the reluctance?

It'll be that site that his son's friend made a fortune from selling candles he made in his bedsit.

10 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I would have thought that you would want to publicise this impartial, truthful & 100% believable source. Why the reluctance?

Nope

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It'll be that site that his son's friend made a fortune from selling candles he made in his bedsit.

Well, as I know a bit about product safety requirements relating to potentially unsafe goods like candles, I had already dismissed that nonsense.

However, I'm sure he has some convincing evidence re his latest shite...