When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

FTFY.

"the non Scottish of Scotland said 'No Thanks'."  And I'm the one being derided for talking about ethno-nationalism?

You and your big pal Auld Man Danger have made my night.  One talking about Kalashnikovs at the ready and you banging on about the non Scottish of Scotland .

At least you two cheeks of the same Dundonian arse can agree who your targets are when you compare assault rifles.

10 minutes ago, sjc said:

Agree. The group think mentality and voter shaming won't change peoples opinions. They'll just not engage in a discussion about independence.

Between now and the end of the WM government and the end of the Holyrood Govt to be elected in May it's all about economic performance.  

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

We weren't voting for independence in December.

Plenty of Labour, Libdem, Greens and Tories voters support independence but voted for their parties in December.

Also quite a few SNP voters don't support independence.

Indy supporters and unionists appear in all parties.

Don't get me wrong, Yes has nowhere near the numbers required to succeed but there's no way to say what the Indyref2 intentions are by looking at what happened in December.

I know that you know this because you're not daft.

The SNP are using general election vote results and Scottish Election vote results as their case for saying they have a mandate for Indy Ref 2 so that's why I've gone down the route of showing that they don't have any mandate at all even under their own terms of reference .

I agree with you though Oaksoft - there are plenty of people I know who voted SNP who would not vote for Independence and there are certainly some Labour voters who would. 

44 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Utter pish. What happened today is an admission by the britnats that they would lose. Otherwise the Blonde dictator would have jumped at the chance for a referendum.

They have lost the argument and so now the scumbags turn fascist and deny democracy. It's that simple.

There is now no apparent way for Scotland to democratically achieve independence. Let that sink in and understand that once the dust settles, today is the day the idea of a voluntary union of partnership will really have died for many Scots.

The Britnats and their pathetic wee lacky  nawbag enablers will now lie, cheat and ultimately bully and coerce to keep their sticky mits on Scotland for as long as possible.

But ultimately they have lost.

Rubbish. 

The Westminster Government has simply shown absolutely consistency. They refused a second Brexit referendum, and now they will refuse a second Scottish Independence Referendum because quite simply it is important in any democracy for all parties to acknowledge and accept the will of the majority. 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

"the non Scottish of Scotland said 'No Thanks'."  And I'm the one being derided for talking about ethno-nationalism?

You and your big pal Auld Man Danger have made my night.  One talking about Kalashnikovs at the ready and you banging on about the non Scottish of Scotland .

At least you two cheeks of the same Dundonian arse can agree who your targets are when you compare assault rifles.

Ginkeys!!

Don't think I have said anything about your etho nationalism m9.

I am not wrong though, it wasn't the "quiet people", it was the non Scottish born that said "No Thanks". That is a fact.

How can "quiet people" have a whole No campaign without saying anything?

Hardly banging on about it either, mentioning it once.

I will order Danger to poison the Gin.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ginkeys!!

Don't think I have said anything about your etho nationalism m9.

I am not wrong though, it wasn't the "quiet people", it was the non Scottish born that said "No Thanks". That is a fact.

How can "quiet people" have a whole No campaign without saying anything?

Hardly banging on about it either, mentioning it once.

I will order Danger to poison the Gin.

And the Nationalists like to claim they aren't racist. 

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

How is that racist? 

I fully expect our European friends to vote the other way in the next indy ref.

And don't call me racist, you know f**k all about me.

Edited by johnnydun

16 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

The Natters on here are banging on about non-Scots, assault rifles and the Scottish Republican Army.  Add to the mix that their party of shame had a photo op with the political wing of the  IRA last week.  

It's as clear as my varifocals can be that Scottish Nationalism has taken a very ugly turn.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Natters on here are banging on about non-Scots, assault rifles and the Scottish Republican Army.  Add to the mix that their party of shame had a photo op with the political wing of the  IRA last week.  

It's as clear as my varifocals can be that Scottish Nationalism has taken a very ugly turn.

When the democratic route is taken away.......how do people generally respond to fascism?

Awww......I see...... that's the britnat plan.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If only non-Brits, people legally living here and on the electoral roll for local elections, were allowed to vote in the Brexit referendum. Never mind..

I wonder what enlightened, welcoming, non xenophobic electorate and government did allow persons who were non nationals but resident, to vote in its critical referendum.

Surely it couldn't be those narrow minded Scotch natters.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

I wonder what enlightened, welcoming, non xenophobic electorate and government did allow persons who were non nationals but resident, to vote in its critical referendum.

You're right. Despite our rampant hatred for anyone without tartan flowing in their blood, we allow all legal residents to have a vote on the things that matter, a very un-British attitude.

20 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You're right. Despite our rampant hatred for anyone without tartan flowing in their blood, we allow all legal residents to have a vote on the things that matter, a very un-British attitude.

I am not the one who moaned about your pathetic ethno-nationalist putsch being derailed by non-Scots.

Edited by The_Kincardine