Annan Athletic v Queen of the South League Cup 1st round

Deary me what an embarrassing episode this has been for everyone involved with Annan Athletic.

One can only imagine the response should they actually suffer any genuine injustice in the coming season. Presumably a Celtic-style meltdown will be on the cards with accusations of an inherent conspiracy against them, and letters sent to the SFA.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flash

At least back in the day when Annan had a garden shed for a stand, everybody who was at the games would be able to see.

Your lack of inches is unfortunate pal viewing has never been a problem for most folk, next time I'll put you on ma shoulders

I'm well over 6ft and couldn't see all the pitch. Getting a space at the front of the terrace won't really be an issue for the vast majority of supports you receive though!

Guest Flash

Your lack of inches is unfortunate pal viewing has never been a problem for most folk, next time I'll put you on ma shoulders

My lack of inches is unfortunate but it doesn't affect my height.

Mr Bad luck - Jimi Hendrix

Unlucky - Mac Davis

Luck be a lady tonight - Sinatra

Maybe the referee was madonna assisted by Timbaland and Justin timberlake. Only way I could see how they got 4 minutes ;-)

For me please.

Archived