andriod boxes / Kodi

Exodus is top notch.

Got rid of my Chinese Android box as it wouldn't come out of standby, or if it did it would reset every 10 seconds.

Got Amazon Fire TV instead, side-loaded Kodi and haven't had any problems so far. Exodus running like a charm for everything we've tried so far - Jake and The Neverland Pirates, Dora The Explorer, Scooby-Doo...oh, and the first series of Shetland...

Recently bought a box; M8S. Not having much luck so far but I see it's 4.4.2 not 4.4.4 and Kodi is only 14.2 version. I try and do a system update and get this irritating message though: "Check Failed!Check Your OTA Servier Argent"

Does anyone have any solutions to this, in layman terms? I look online and it goes over my head.

Recently bought a box; M8S. Not having much luck so far but I see it's 4.4.2 not 4.4.4 and Kodi is only 14.2 version. I try and do a system update and get this irritating message though: "Check Failed!Check Your OTA Servier Argent"

Does anyone have any solutions to this, in layman terms? I look online and it goes over my head.

Guessing a little, but I would say there is no 4.4.4 update for your box.

However, just checked and the new version of Kodi only needs 4.2.

I only just updated Kodi the other day and that was just to get the "add on" plugin. It wont make much, if any, noticeable difference

Guessing a little, but I would say there is no 4.4.4 update for your box.

However, just checked and the new version of Kodi only needs 4.2.

I only just updated Kodi the other day and that was just to get the "add on" plugin. It wont make much, if any, noticeable difference

I did some looking about on the net and am starting to get to grips with it a little better. I couldn't install Exodus but that was due to my Kodi being an older version. The box came preloaded but I've stripped it clean (partly accidental it has to be said) and installed the newer version. Doing better now.

What Wizards do folk use? I'm just using TheHubWizard (Fusion) just now and that seems to be ok. I could do with better links to football though.

I use Ares Wizard for everything. You should be on Isengard 15.2 as well. Mine came with Helix 14 installed but i updated it thru the google play store. My box is a m8s and is flawless

Yeah my Kodi is now 15.2. Do you have an 'address' for that Wizard bud? I say address but I don't know what it's called officially. The thing you type in, zip file name is it?

Usprry for the noonie question but just got a box from someone today, loaded up Genesis TVshows/movies etc and nothing.

After reading comments etc I know Genesis isn't working and have since downloaded Exodus via youtube instruction however this isn't playing now.

Looking over coments on here I see my Kodi is 14.2 how to I get the latest version or 15.2?

Nice one bud. Will greenie when I get to a computer :D

Usprry for the noonie question but just got a box from someone today, loaded up Genesis TVshows/movies etc and nothing.

After reading comments etc I know Genesis isn't working and have since downloaded Exodus via youtube instruction however this isn't playing now.

Looking over coments on here I see my Kodi is 14.2 how to I get the latest version or 15.2?

Just uninstall 14.2 and download the newest version. That's what I did and have since got Exodus. This is a good video guide to follow if you're unsure how to do that.

Exodus so far has been excellent, 1080p streaming with ease.

Although, I was having problems last night with the search function :unsure:

Snap. When I typed in a film it just said "working" but remained the same screen. It wouldn't let me into sub-genres either. The only films I could get were the one's in the "recently added"(or something along those lines) category and it was only 2 pages. Hopefully just a bad night.