Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your a wee bit mentally deranged clearly eh? I'll speak to you any way I want on a public forum ya Germ!

Dundee are pish, you've always been pish and you'll always be pish. A wee insignificant club with about 5000 fans. I had more at Ma 30th birthday party. Run along now, You've only another 2 weeks off school tough guy. You better get back out thieving to fund yer Habit...

I hope that 3 was meant to be a 1, because if you're over 30 I feel really fucking sorry for you. I hope when we pump you next week you don't do anything silly. I'm sure your carers would be really sad.

Been really impressed with Stewart when I've seen him. If we defend as poorly as we did on Sunday he could cause us real problems. I'm convinced we are going to cause most team problems of our own though with our fluid attacking play.

Predicting a 2-2 draw.

I hope that 3 was meant to be a 1, because if you're over 30 I feel really fucking sorry for you. I hope when we pump you next week you don't do anything silly. I'm sure your carers would be really sad.

Nah they'll be fine. They're not playing with the full deck (no right in the head) from Dundee funnily enough. Coincidence that eh?

We were a fucking shambles at cross balls. I don't think Dundee will play anything like St Johnstone and fling the ball in the box every ten seconds though.

Our defenders will get better with games together, at least I hope so, individually they're all decent players.

I think if Oshaniwa is fit we'll go 3-5-2.

We won't lump it in the box as often but if Hartley knows it's a weakness then we look to get the ball out wide. By the looks of it holt loves to get up and down the line and did get an assist from a cross on Saturday.

Been really impressed with Stewart when I've seen him. If we defend as poorly as we did on Sunday he could cause us real problems. I'm convinced we are going to cause most team problems of our own though with our fluid attacking play.

Predicting a 2-2 draw.

I was thinking the same kind of score line. Both teams have attacking threat in abundance, but your defence looked a bit shaky at times and ours was never really tested by a piss poor Killie team. The team with the best defence on the day will probably win.

I'm expecting a pretty entertaining game of football regardless of what the final score is.

We won't lump it in the box as often but if Hartley knows it's a weakness then we look to get the ball out wide. By the looks of it holt loves to get up and down the line and did get an assist from a cross on Saturday.

Holt looked decent for Queens last year although Billy King gave him a couple of torchings defensively.

It's a good test for us,tricky game we could easily lose if we aren't up for it. It's better than going in against teams you know you'll take 3 or 4 off without hitting top gear.

Predicting a 2-2 draw.

Yep, Stewart is their danger man. Stepped up well from Cowdenbeath last year.

Dundee will probably make a nice wad of cash from him next summer, like we most likely will with Jamie Walker.

I was thinking the same kind of score line. Both teams have attacking threat in abundance, but your defence looked a bit shaky at times and ours was never really tested by a piss poor Killie team. The team with the best defence on the day will probably win.

I'm expecting a pretty entertaining game of football regardless of what the final score is.

Our defending won't be as bad as it was against Saints, of that I am sure.

I've a feeling we might set up with three in the middle of the park, and try and hit Dundee on the break; we made quite a few chances in the second half against Saints by doing this, including the lead up to our penalty.

Holt looked decent for Queens last year although Billy King gave him a couple of torchings defensively.

It's a good test for us,tricky game we could easily lose if we aren't up for it. It's better than going in against teams you know you'll take 3 or 4 off without hitting top gear.

If both teams are up for it it'll be a great game. A good test for both teams. Just got to hope Hartley can keep our boys motivated and make sure complacency doesn't become and issue.

It should be a cracking game. Hearts will bring a big support and our performance at Killie should tempt our own fans along. When we were in the Championship/Div1 I never missed the OF games, but it's matches like this and the derbies that I pined for. It will be hard, competitive, with some good football and a great atmosphere. And that's obviously not the sort of game Sky or BT are interested in so it's on at 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. Excellent. :)

I bet Hearts fans are all really fucking ugly.

I'm at least a 5/10 m8 so the joke's on you. 8)

Oshaniwa will hopefully play, but everyone will be underwhelmed because of his lack of match fitness. Hopefully Mr Craig's influence can ensure that our away form isn't as dreadful as it usually is in the top league. 2-1 Hearts.

I'm at least a 5/10 m8 so the joke's on you. 8)

Oshaniwa will hopefully play, but everyone will be underwhelmed because of his lack of match fitness. Hopefully Mr Craig's influence can ensure that our away form isn't as dreadful as it usually is in the top league. 2-1 Hearts.

That's only a 2 in Dundee though m9. Dundee have the best looking support in the world.

Hold on, Hearts fans are being serious? They genuinely think they are a decent side? Won in a league full of mechanics and plumbers and now, despite shipping 3 goals to St Johnstone who haven't scored more than 2 in a match since 19 oatcake, they think this makes them challengers?

Archived