Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hartley has fair put on the beef eh. Seems to all go to his chin :lol:

Still :wub: though

Certainly has, that's what happens when you swap the boots for slippers, beer and cigars though

McPake, horrible player that likes to run to the press to blame others for his inadequacy.

He put in a solid performance in the premier last season while you boys were hanging about the championship. Can't see any one of the hearts squad scoring on Saturday, tbh.

Wee James will shite himself as normal when any from the maroon juggernaut move towards him.

Can't see any of your maroon juggernauts getting through our midfield never mind defence.

So going by posters here, have I to believe that Dundee who finished 6th and conceded 57 goals last year, 23 more than 4th placed St Johnstone have a defence that has suddenly became impenetrable?

No but I can guarantee they won't be as shite as the St Johnstone defence was yesterday.

So going by posters here, have I to believe that Dundee who finished 6th and conceded 57 goals last year, 23 more than 4th placed St Johnstone have a defence that has suddenly became impenetrable?

By the group of clowns playing for you, yes.

You are aware that only 1 of the players in the St Johnstone defence you faced was a regular last year right?

Probably but you didn't look defensively great yesterday at all

We were a fucking shambles at cross balls. I don't think Dundee will play anything like St Johnstone and fling the ball in the box every ten seconds though.

Our defenders will get better with games together, at least I hope so, individually they're all decent players.

I think if Oshaniwa is fit we'll go 3-5-2.

Archived