Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing this due to getting married! Hope we play like we did on Saturday again. If we keep that up we should have a decent shot at 3 points. Hearts looked good going forward but pretty woeful at the back.

3 points would be nice, 1 a decent return, 0 a dent to our title hopes.....

Hahahaha.

MON THE DEE

I'm not even sure what to say on this thread after these first few pages. Dundee fans exuding the kind of confidence that can clearly only come from humping a team managed by the only person in football that would lose an IQ test to a chopping board. Ok, maybe John Hughes too.

Hearts will win, comfortably.

I'm not entirely comfortable with Hearts playing here. They employed Graham Rix when it was proven he was a paedophile, their fans must be cut from the same cloth if they never had a problem with it.

Seriously would suggest leaving your children at home for this one boys.

Given Dundee is the city with Britain's highest rate of underage pregnancy I would suggest leaving them at home isn't that great an idea.

What that has to do with Hearts employing paedophiles I have no idea. I'm not even getting into the whole Craig Thomson topic yet.

Disgusting club.

What that has to do with Hearts employing paedophiles I have no idea. I'm not even getting into the whole Craig Thomson topic yet.

Disgusting club.

I think the good fellow was just pointing out the Dundee is a fken horrific city

Is there a decent Hearts fan on here? I've only really noticed them piping up in the last two years and they're a bit exciteable. This will be 10 pages of trolls and people taking the trolls too seriously.

I'll come back on here if/when we've won.

Shocking that this isnt on TV. These are the two teams outwith Celtic I'm most intrigued by this season. I suspect Hartley and Neilson both have interesting projects for their teams

Rangers live on Friday night and you guys on Sunday lunchtime. That's the way we roll :(

Would have liked this game to be on TV as I'm struggling to make this one at 3pm on Saturday.

Archived