Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battle of the two gobbiest supports on here. This will be a long thread...

C**t.

After watching Hearts earlier, I would be very surprised if we don't get the 3pts.

Dundee are a decent side, but it was Kilmarnock you beat yesterday, m80.

Get over it.

Tough game, hopefully McPake is available.

Hilariously, on the Dundee forum most of their fans are clamouring for him to start next week. He's their best centre-back apparently. That must be worrying.

The boy Holt they have at left-back took a roasting four times against us last season as well. Good news for Walker/Nicholson/King.

C**t.

Dundee are a decent side, but it was Kilmarnock you beat yesterday, m80.

Get over it.

Hilariously, on the Dundee forum most of their fans are clamouring for him to start next week. He's their best centre-back apparently. That must be worrying.

The boy Holt they have at left-back took a roasting four times against us last season as well. Good news for Walker/Nicholson/King.

tumblr_mo8yxzmmYu1qg72ijo5_250.gif

We will absolutely batter these diving, junkie minks. Another 4-0 mauling in front of the new look Derry.

can u imagine what a night out would be like with this weapon

Surely Hearts fans more than anyone knows it's silly to label McPake a dud on his time at Hibs. That's where footballers go to fail.

Looking back on it now, that Hibs squad that got humped in the final and then went down the next season weren't actually that bad. They are just cursed.

Ask him out if you're interested, no point in imagining it.

Good luck x

I'm smashing 6 inch rusty nails into my knees on that night....devestated I can't make it

Junkies? Doesn't Dundee have the highest drug related death ratio in Scotland?

My apologies, perhaps I have it wrong then. I can only assume that being the HIV capital of Europe is due to an overinduldgence in homosexual anal sex then. Each to their own I suppose.

Archived