Dundee FC vs Hearts

If we play like we did on Saturday we will beat Hearts comfortably.

If we revert to last seasons home form we'll get beat.

It's as simple and complicated as that.

We need to not rest on our laurels and be as up for this one as we were on Saturday. Hearts are big and physical so we need to be switched on defensively and avoid the ball getting lumped into our box which seems to be the order of the day for the jam tarts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we play like we did on Saturday we will beat Hearts comfortably.

If we revert to last seasons home form we'll get beat.

It's as simple and complicated as that.

We need to not rest on our laurels and be as up for this one as we were on Saturday. Hearts are big and physical so we need to be switched on defensively and avoid the ball getting lumped into our box which seems to be the order of the day for the jam tarts.

Kilmarnock had Jamie Hammill and Scott Robinson as a midfield two aye?

Hearts goals scored - 4.

Goals from balls lumped into the box - 0.

If they don't combine to form a cohesive unit that's at least equal to the sum of its parts soon then I reckon Levein will deck someone

Blazej was giving me the fear by jumping into our players all day. Work on getting a shout on it and it should be fine, they were ok in open play.

Failing that the Hogg principle is fine by me.

So going by posters here, have I to believe that Dundee who finished 6th and conceded 57 goals last year, 23 more than 4th placed St Johnstone have a defence that has suddenly became impenetrable?

They beat Killie 4-0 m9, didn't you hear?

Haha, Hearts are shite. Very good. 2 seasons in the spl and you's are barcelona. Oh Ma sides.

Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that you little f**k. Hearts really are fucking shite. St Johnstone haven't scored more than 2 in a game since I was in fucking nappies and you think you can come in this thread acting the big men about how you're going to hump us. Jog the f**k on, champ.

Haha, Hearts are shite. Very good. 2 seasons in the spl and you's are barcelona. Oh Ma sides.

Dear Stammie,

There is no SPL now. You have to move with the times! The Jambos brilliantly won promotion to the SPFL Premiership!

Secondly the plural of you is you, I don't know what you's means!

Cheers

I suppose the one good thing about a Dundee thread is they stick to quality material about junkies, gays and paedophiles and don't bring up financial cheating.

Cheating financially and not even winning anything, the lowest kind of cheating there is.

Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that you little f**k. Hearts really are fucking shite. St Johnstone haven't scored more than 2 in a game since I was in fucking nappies and you think you can come in this thread acting the big men about how you're going to hump us. Jog the f**k on, champ.

your a wee bit mentally deranged clearly eh? I'll speak to you any way I want on a public forum ya Germ!

Dundee are pish, you've always been pish and you'll always be pish. A wee insignificant club with about 5000 fans. I had more at Ma 30th birthday party. Run along now, You've only another 2 weeks off school tough guy. You better get back out thieving to fund yer Habit...

Dear Stammie,

There is no SPL now. You have to move with the times! The Jambos brilliantly won promotion to the SPFL Premiership!

Secondly the plural of you is you, I don't know what you's means!

Cheers

Thanks for the Grammar lesson, I'll file it under "I couldn't give 2 fucks"

Cheers.

Archived