Dundee FC vs Hearts

Hold on, Dundee fans are being serious? They genuinely think they are a decent side? Stumbled to a top 6 spot and now a win over the worst manager ever makes them challengers?

I think you need to go for a wee hurl on your bong, Thundercats. You seem awfy rattled.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on, Dundee fans are being serious? They genuinely think they are a decent side? Stumbled to a top 6 spot and now a win over the worst manager ever makes them challengers?

Stumbled to a top 6 spot, signed better players, opened with a good win away from home, on a plastic pitch, to a team the majority of P&B backed to beat us or hold us to a draw.

Read the Killie fans comments, the lot of them were adamant even when we beat them last season that we were shite and they were better/unlucky.

Not this time, their fans are waxing lyrical about the best performance at rugby park in years etc.. Guarantee Hoof of Midlothian win no such plaudits this season with their physical hoofball style.

I'm choking for your unfamiliar, unlikely to be match fit left back to start against Greg Stewart. It'll be a fucking massacre!

Gomis :D

Buaben :D

Alexander :D

Lower league fodder m8.

Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that you little f**k. Hearts really are fucking shite. St Johnstone haven't scored more than 2 in a game since I was in fucking nappies and you think you can come in this thread acting the big men about how you're going to hump us. Jog the f**k on, champ.

[emoji23]

This made laugh too much!

I can see the new Derry barriers getting put to the test on Saturday if that fucking pansy Juanma carries on with his diving and rolling antics on Saturday.

Edit: too many 'Saturdays' m8

I'm choking for your unfamiliar, unlikely to be match fit left back to start against Greg Stewart. It'll be a fucking massacre!

I'm sure after facing Lionel Messi at the World Cup he'll be totally shitting his pants to be up against Greg Stewart,

Here we go, the Dundee fans arse licking the hibs fans has started again.

It's because they're both in the shadow of their larger, more successful rivals.

But yeah, the diddy giving it big licks about their supposed Barca fitba and our "hoofing" - I think you'll find we're already the country's media darlings. 8)

It's because they're both in the shadows of their larger, more successful rivals.

But yeah, I think the diddy giving it big licks about their Barca fitba and our "hoofing" - I think you'll find we're already the country's media darlings. 8)

It wasn't funny first time.

I'm sure after facing Lionel Messi at the World Cup he'll be totally shitting his pants to be up against Greg Stewart,

Stewart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Messi

:D

He shared a pitch with Lionel Messi? Well he must be a fucking player then! Soz I didnt realise he was that good.....

FWIW Rodney sneijder played with wesley sneijder growing up so he'll be fucking excellent as well. Oh and the boy Pogba partick have just signed as well is Paul's brother so he'll have played with him.

We are fucked tbh.

He'll certainly be a better left-back than the boy Holt who had his pants around his ankles four seperate times against us last season.

:lol:

If that's the case we'll take him off your hands next season.

Dundee have a terrible Scottish cup record and their ground is a tip. But they have a charming young manager and I quite like the away top this year.

Might not be the best looking stadium but it's certainly one of the best for atmosphere.

Archived